Automatic Doorz

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7913 Brightlight Pl

Ellicott City, MD 21043

We're a garage door company that provides residential garage door repair, commercial doors, operators, service and installation services throughout MD and Washington DC. Since 2000, we have been putting our customers first by providing outstanding service at reasonable prices with expertise of over 20 years in the garage door industry.As a trusted garage door contractor for Sears and Lowes, as well as a certified Clopay and Amarr dealer, we can service, repair or replace any door or garage door operator manufactured today. For a quick quote, contact us or call 410-540-9637 to speak with a member of our knowledgeable staff....

garage door repair and installation (409)door installation (3)

07/03/2020

Excellent job. They tuned my door up and got it working in no time. They also offered sound safety recommendations. I'd definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Tune Up

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

05/06/2020

Very responsive and professional. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Springs replaced on garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

04/23/2020

The service was great. Mike was early and very professional with a friendly manner. I would hire him again. He gave great advice because one of my garage door openers has a little hiccup. Thank you for the fantastic service. Vonita Osborn

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new springs and pulley's installed. One of my springs was broken.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

03/14/2020

Chris arrived on time after a call 30 minutes before arrival. He was professional and explained everything to me. He quickly diagnosed the problem and told me what needed to be done and what my options were, including costs. He worked efficiently and explained everything to me about my new unit. Cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. Would definitely hire again for garage door issues, and will recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Garage Door Opener Motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

02/22/2020

They've been wonderful. Very pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do follow-up calls a few months ago. We have a broken garage door and they've been just checking it out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

02/16/2020

Fantastic! They worked around my schedule, and were prompt, professional, and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door opener needed a tune up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2020

02/04/2020

Everyone involved was very communicative and easy to talk to. Mike responded very quickly to my inquiry and we set up a time for an estimate. I believe it was Chris who came out for the estimate. He gave me a call before heading over and helped figure out how to work around some unique situations with our house having been built in the 1960s. I think Danny was the one who ended up doing the instal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a garage door opener installed on our existing manual door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

12/11/2019

It went great, they were on time, courteous, worked quickly, and the price was great. They also came back a few months later and re-adjusted the door for free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my garage door repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

10/24/2019

Automatic Doors installed a new two car garage door and opener after removing the old door, framework, and opener. They did a fantastic job! New door is beautiful, opens smoothly, and is very quiet. Working with this company was a pleasure. They came quickly after initial contact for an assessment, provided a detailed quote for the options we were interested in, scheduled the install, and came rig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Garage Door and Opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Photo for Automatic Doorz - 7913 Brightlight Pl, Ellicott City, MD - 38193520

10/04/2019

Excellent. Responded within 1 day, technician phoned ahead, arrived promptly, conducted full checkup, and salvaged non-working keypad. Courteous and helpful technician. Company suggested and applied Angie's List deal pricing for the checkup, and total costs were reasonable. Definitely would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken garage door hinges

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Garage door installation, repair & commercial use.

Visa, MasterCard, Check