Anthony Holden Home Improvements

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since July 2012

A full service Family owned and operated business for over 52 years serving All of Maryland . License # MHiC 94487. Insured and bonded....

E.M. Texture Construction SVCS

07/20/2020

Anthony Holden and I came to an agreement on the painting project on Fri morning 061720. His crew came to my house that afternoon on Friday 061720, worked until 2000 and were back on Saturday 061820 at 0800 finishing the project around 1600. Nice friendly crew that work well together. My house and breezeway look very nice. I am pleased and would recommend Mr. Holden for your project. By the way. N...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

06/22/2020

He was very prompt with his estimate, reasonably priced and easy to work with. We requested for the work to be done while our tenants were out of town and he accommodated my request. Several heavy storms later, no leaks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of roof leak

CATEGORY roofing

05/04/2020

It was less than 1 week from quote to completion of job. Very pleased with work done; old gutters, down spouts, and facia boards were replaced. The new gutters and downspouts were high quality. The workers did a great job with installation and cleaned up and removed all old gutters and debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair

08/22/2019

Anthony Holden and his men did an excellent job. The cost was reasonable and the work was done in a professional manner. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter covers and chimney repair

CATEGORY gutter repair,chimney repair

07/22/2019

I have called everyday but they don't respond. I would like someone to come over to do the work. Nobody answers my calls. On June 7, 2019 he gave me a contract to put up gutter and put up new seamless gutter in. He hasn't fulfilled the contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate on June 7th, 2019 and said he will be here.

CATEGORY gutter repair