Trinity Chimney Service

A 13 Reviews

Founded 2017 •

5844 Washington Blvd

Elkridge, MD 21075

With 33+ years of experience in the fire industry, Trinity Chimney Service is a industry leader in both cleaning/inspecting/repairing fireplaces and chimneys and full service custom fireplace installation that services throughout the Midwest Maryland Region. Family owned and operated by local civil servant and veteran. Integrity is a core value we hold dear and we don’t take our customers’ trust in us lightly. We have invested in professional training and certification for our technicians through the Chimney Safety Institute of America and have memberships with the National Chimney Sweep Guild and the Pennsylvania Guild for Professional Chimney Sweeps. We are licensed through the Maryland Home Improvement Commission, #114994, and are fully insured with workers compensation....

chimney repair (12)fireplace repair (5)chimney cap repair (4)chimney sweeping (4)masonry (3)home remodeling (1)

05/26/2020

It was great. They completed the work quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Chimney Caps, Shoulder Replacement, Chimney Bracing, and Chimney Waterproofing

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

01/23/2020

We needed to have the chimney crown replaced and several rows of brick masonry repaired/repointed. The repair was unexpected since we had similar work done 4 years ago by another contractor; that work did not last as it should have. Because of the time of year, it took a couple of weeks to get quotes from 3 contractors. Trinity's quote was a little higher than the others, but the work they propose...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney crown and masonry repair

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/21/2020

My tech was Jeremy, he did an amazing job, very professional and took care of my problem. He also clean and inspected the system and informed me that I needed some minor repairs around the vent on the outside. He recommended that I have my fireplace inspected and cleaned every year. I told him I will see him next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My gas fireplace was not working. the pilot was not catching to the logs.

CATEGORY chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

10/09/2019

It was good. They did their work. They found things wrong, they found out other stuff and gave me estimate and it was outrageous. The guys did a good job. They were responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

09/11/2019

After purchasing a new home, Jeremy Merson (Trinity Chimney Services) inspected my fireplace and chimney only to find that it was not within regulatory guidance and I couldn’t safely burn wood, and the only fix was to get an Ahren Fire box. They replaced the entire firebox which, was very labor intensive, as they had to cut through two very thick steal boxes taking a few days to complete. Upon com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The entire firebox, flu, and chimney caps needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY remodeling,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

11/18/2018

We got several estimates for adding a wood burning fireplace insert in our new-to-us older rancher. Josh was very helpful through out the process, always quick to respond to questions. His price for the same insert was competitive with other estimates and he only recommended ones that qualified for the Maryland clean energy rebate and worked with us to meet the requirements. He was also the only v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood burning fireplace insert installed

CATEGORY chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

08/01/2018

They were extremely thorough and found issues that the previous cleaners did not. Due to their finding the company that installed my insert and liner had to come out and install the correct one. Everyone from the owner on down were amazing. They were easy to get in touch with and very responsive. They showed up twice without charging me a dime to make sure the other company was installing the corr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning and inspections

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

Photo for Trinity Chimney Service - 5844 Washington Blvd, Elkridge, MD - 37285454

07/27/2018

Jon and the guys at Trinity Chimney Service were awesome! They take great pride in their work, were professional, prompt and thorough. We would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of small or large chimney/fireplace projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New mortar, crown and shoulder

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

02/26/2018

These fine young men were a pleasure to work with. They performed the work in a timely manner. The finished product looks great (at least to any low-flying birds) but seriously is a real enhancement to the whole chimney system. We unquestionably have the best-looking chimney in our neighborhood!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney sweeping; removal of old chase cover and installation of stainless-steel chase cover.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

02/11/2018

Josh was by far the most knowledgeable of the gentlemen to give me estimates. He has CSIA certification which my stove manufacturer strongly recommended. The 3 brothers who did the job were hard-working, trustworthy, and unbelievably strong! I am very pleased. I will be using this company from now on for my chimney maintenance work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Trinity Chimney to break out the tile liner of my 70-year-old chimney and install an Olympia Forever Flex liner and a 700-lb wood stove. The price was $2900.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

Chimney Sweeping, Level 1, 2, and 3 Inspections, Real Estate Inspections, Chimney Relining, Chimney Masonry, Chimney Caps, Damper Installations, Chimney and Fireplace Repairs, Factory-Built Fireplace Replacements, All Chimney Restorations, Fireplace Installation, Wood Stove Installation

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover