MarTar Swim School

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since March 2011

Cost is determined by the job. We specialize in teaching children with special needs but teach everyone. We have a heated pool that runs on a saltwater system. We sell swim lesson in increments of 8. We offer private, semi-private and group lessons. Please contact us at martarswimming@comcast.net for more information....

09/30/2013

The owners are very caring and dedicated. They want to ensure that each child has a successful experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to get swim lessons for my children, who are older and have not been successful in swimming yet.

04/05/2012

MarTar is great! They provide swimming lessons to children with developmental delays, people who have phobias with water, or to anyone with swimming issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter goes to their swim camp.

03/31/2011

The swimming lesson people are fantastic. What I love about them that first of all, grounding is no. 1 cause of deaf to the people with autism. The teaching children with autism are very important. They do swim lessons that are wonder vine. They have people who are trained either by professional or by them personally to deal with the children with autism and their behaviors. The lessons are custom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter goes to MarTar Swim School for swimming lesson. The most recent visit was yesterday. We got to go for swimming twice a week.

CATEGORY fitness center

Swim Lessons, Birthday Parties,Pool Parties, Swim camp, Retail Store Melissa & Doug Toys, Room Rental

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express