A PLUS Power Washing Service

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since February 2016

A PLUS Power Washing Service is a locally owned company that specializes in cleaning the exterior surfaces of your home or business. We will clean your siding, brick work, modular home/ RV, sidewalks, driveways, pool areas, decks, or patios. We make sure we meet every expectation before we leave your home or business....

Lopez Painting Inc

21  REVIEWS
Lopez Painting Inc

We are family owned and operated. With over 15 years of experience, Lopez Painting can give you exceptional painting at bargain prices. Our goal is to recreate your space and give you a home or business to be proud of. We can work with any surface and will give you a great result from prep to touch-ups. Call for a free estimate today!

07/03/2020

Antonio was FANTASTIC! He did an incredible job of getting years of crud off our siding and left everything clean and sparkling. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing of siding, shed, windows, and gutters

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you! It was great to work with you! Have an awesome summer!

06/22/2019

Antonio was a pleasure to work with. He crossed ten minutes over the Bay Bridge to service me and did an excellent job. Other companies on Angie's List wouldn't cross the bridge so I am grateful. My light yellow siding is clean again and looks great. I highly recommend Antonio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed house power washed

CATEGORY pressure washing

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. The bridge provides a great view! Thanks for having us over! Enjoy your lovely home, it was a pleasure.

06/21/2019

Antonio was prompt and professional. His work is efficient and exceeded our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you, it was a pleasure to service your exterior cleaning project. You have a beautiful home!

10/24/2018

Service was great. They were there the day after I booked, and I’m happy with the result. Very easy to book and responsive to text, Angie’s list messages and phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our deck and patio power washed.

10/21/2018

Antonio did a great job. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power Wash House, Sidewalks and Wooden Steps

CATEGORY pressure washing

We will clean your siding, brick work, modular home/ RV, sidewalks, driveways, pool areas, decks, or patios. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal