Cinch Mechanical

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since August 2016

Cinch Mechanical is a commercial and residential plumbing service company. We offer all of the services of any ordinary plumbing company, and we also have the expertise to handle big problems that are associated with big buildings. Your problems our pleasure!...

Chesapeake Home Services, LLC

We are a locally owned & operated company offering plumbing, heating, air conditioning, fire sprinkler, HVAC duct and dryer vent cleaning throughout the Delmarva peninsula. Our mission is to exceed customer expectations by going the extra mile every time. Our experienced and knowledgeable technicians are ready to serve all of your home repair and maintenance needs.

08/03/2017

The company owner worked through the house in turning off drain pipes even in the rain until we found the cause of the leak. He called another associate to assist him but got the job done. The pipe will need to be re-routed through the house and the company will be able to take care of this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To determine an underground leak in the house. Water was coming out into the backyard and the water bills had become very high. The owners heard water running but could not determine where it was coming from in the house.

08/22/2016

Great, we haven't had a problem since

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pulled my toilet in thebasement and ran a snake to the main.

08/22/2016

I noticed water running from under the house. I am unable to crawl under to investigate, and scared of a major and costly problem.I called Cinch Mechanical right away and Denny arrived in no time. All suited up in a white coverall ready to take charge. He slid under about 15 feet to reach the leak, with only a few inches of clearance above him. The repair was made and I have had no problems since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cinch Mechanical owner, Denny, in the freezing cold crawled under my trailer to repair a hot water line. Was at my home within hours to make the repair. Very professional and knowledgeable, I would definitely call again.

CATEGORY plumbing

Commercial and residential plumbing service company.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check