Ace Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since July 2008

ACE A/C & HEATING INC. HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 40 YRS, WE DO ALL HVAC WORK, THE OWNER HAS A MASTER HVAC LIC #5084, WSSC LIC, MASTER GAS FITTER, MASTER PLUMBERS, BACKFLOW TECH LIC # 70277, ANNE ARUNDEL CNTY. MASTER GAS FITTER & PLUMBER LIC#2437, MASTER HVAC MECH. LIC# 2709, WE ALSO DO HOME CONSTRUCTION,BUILD HOUSES, REMODELING, CARPENTRY ETC. CHARGES FOE A SERVICE CALL IS $90.00 A HR. PLUS PARTS, WEEKENDS $135.00 A HR. PLUS PARTS, ACE IS A SMALL FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS, HONEST & RELIABLE, WE ALSO DO SMALL COMMERCIAL WORK, THERE A TOTAL OF 4 EMPLOYEES, WE TRY TO WORK WITH EVERYONE TO GIVE THEM THE BEST SERVICE POSSIABLE....

Michael & Son Svc Inc

1885  REVIEWS
Michael & Son Svc Inc

Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get done.

01/23/2017

There were a few changes and hiccups from what was originally quoted due to the existing conditions, but overall the installation went fine and the HW heater is now working fine. Rick was responsive and addressed all my questions and concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a gas tank hot water heater with a gas tankless hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

03/02/2015

It was pretty good experience working with Ace air conditioning. He worked everything up in the end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed my furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/19/2015

They came out and did what was expected. I was pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal from the company.

CATEGORY plumbing

02/17/2015

The workers arrived on time. They explained what they were going to do. They provided us with maintenance tips and warned us to be careful of the exhaust piping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gas heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/05/2015

Service went well. I got a call from the office (Betty) informing me that the plumber was caught in the bad traffic jam that evening on West Street in Annapolis and he will be there soon. And soon he was. I explained to him the problem I was experiencing about the water being left in the bottom of the dish washer and he immediate went to work to find out why this was happening. Of course, it did n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service provider got the water out of the bottom of my dish washer in which I was unable to do. Also give me some advice in the event that this problem happens again.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac