Dunkirk Dental Associates

Angie's List since June 2014

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org...

Ike Lans DDS & Associates PC

Welcome to the practice of Lans Family Dentistry and Orthodontics, providing top-notch dental care for the community of Ashburn, Virginia and the surrounding areas. The office of Dr. Ike Lans wants to extend to you our personal greetings and very warm welcome to our dental practice. Dr. Ike Lans is accepting new patients, and he is committed to doing everything possible to provide you with high quality, state-of-the-art dental care. Our goal is to make your visit to our office as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. There are 5 doctors at this practice. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abgd.org

05/08/2015

We have been going to him for a number of years now.The appointment we had with him went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an appointment with Dr. Moy. My brother was in the hospital and Dr. Moy took care of him.

04/15/2015

The offices are neat & clean, the staff are all professional.  I have been a patient there for several years and have always had a favorable experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my regular Dental provider, so my appointment was for my 6 month check up.

02/03/2014

Routine overall preventative, cleaning and oral exam. I have been a patient for over 10 years and I have never had any problems.  Very professional with outstanding bedside manner.