B.C.G. BUILDING SOLUTIONS, LLC.

A33 REVIEWS

Founded 1998

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2017 Guy Way

Dundalk, MD 21222

hi my name is brian, my business is B.C.G. BUILDING SOLUTIONS, LLC. We are a full service handyman company as well as a full service remodeling company. We do it all! I have been in the home inprovement business for over 20 years, I am here to PROVIDE the best quality service to all my customers NEW/OLD in home inprovement work . I have remodeled bathroom/kitchen and all type of home improvement work for over 20 years and so many more things like, decks,carpentry, painting,Interior/exterior entry doors,plastering,drywall,finishing,hardwood flooring,ceramic tiles, plumbing, steps,windows,all kinds of repairs work for all my customers. picture only show a small view of my work, but all my customers speak for me when it comes to all my years of work and making sure the job is clean through out the course of the job and how HAPPY they are with me through out all the years I have been doing work for them and there friends.my business here with doing home inprovement work is to PROVIDE the BEST quality service to the public as your home inprovement Contractor. I have learn over the 20 years in business how to PROVIDE the best quality work/quality service to all my customers through out my experience in this field of home improvement, just give me a chance and you will ENJOY having me take care of your home inprovement needs for many years to come. I look forward to meeting you and being your home inprovement contractor!!!...

Handyman Services (18)General Remodeling (16)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (9)Plumbing (8)Interior Painting (7)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (6)Doors (5)Plaster (5)Exterior Painting (4)Roofing (4)Gutters (3)Screen repair (2)

01/22/2020

I was experiencing low water flow to my 3rd floor bedroom. Since the house is 100 years old, I assumed that the only way to repair the problem was to replace the water service lines which would have been very expensive. Brian came to the house and identified the source of the problem as the water pressure regulator. Brian replaced the regulator, drained and refilled the lines to remove air bubbles...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Repair

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

thanks for your business!!!

01/22/2020

I hired Brian to replace a tiled kitchen floor. Brian removed the old floor and also did repairs to the sub floor. Following this, Brian laid a new floor. I am very happy with the job done and the appearance of the new floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace kitchen floor.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

thanks for all the work

01/10/2020

Brian and his team are fantastic! He Promptly replied to my request & was easy to arrange a time to meet. The work is great quality and his pricing is transparent and competitive. Truly professional. I’ll be arranging to have him back a lot!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plumbing,caulking,repairs

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

thank you!!!!

12/27/2019

Brian was very prompt and was most knowledgeable about the plumbing issue. He explained everything and completed the job in good time. I would use him again and recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
unclogged sink drain

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2019

thanks for the work

12/23/2019

My husband and I are very please with the professional work and customer service we received. We will definitely recommend BCG to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install screen door

CATEGORY handyman service, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

thanks for your work, look forward to any work in the future.

12/18/2019

On 12-17-19-The complete job was finished as requested. They were very professional and did an excellent job. They cleaned up and put all the furniture back in place.. This my 2nd review of this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
)n December 16, & 17th the above company put new tile on my kitchen floor.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

thanks for all your work,and your review.

12/18/2019

Fantastic. Brian is efficient, does excellent work, is dependable, honest, has competitive pricing and is always pleasant. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plumbing, roofing

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

thanks for your review!

12/15/2019

I had an excellent experience with B.C.G Building Solutions. I needed a repair for a leaking dishwasher at my rental house in Baltimore. Brian was incredibly easy to work with: - Great communication with both me and my tenants. Incredibly professional in person, and sent me updates via text (pictures and videos of the repair). - He was thorough. He did not leave until my tenants and I were satisfi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher Repair

CATEGORY appliance repair, handyman service, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

thanks for your business

12/10/2019

They came did a very nice job very happy and pleased with work cleaned up nicely would hired them agian and refer them to friends and family’s

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry painting and drywall

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

thanks for your work, look forward to doing more work for you.

12/09/2019

Brian is very prompt in responding to phone/emails. He seems to be a people person, gregarious and takes pride in doing a good job. When I asked some questions about the contract, I, unintentionally, offended him. I was questioning his past experience with installing a mail box , and the process and cost. At that point, it looked like working together might not happen. He, however, agreed to talk ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of mail box and pouring of cement to secure post

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

thank you for your work, hope you like your new mailbox.

NA