Bamford Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since May 2010

Bamford Plumbing & Heating Inc. has been providing excellent customer service since 2009. We are a family owned and operated company with over ten years of experience in the plumbing and heating industry. We are licensed and insured in the State of Maryland. We offer 24 hour emergency service and free estimates on new work....

Continental Services

Heat Pump and geo-thermal specialistwith over 22 years Experience installing and servicing geo-thermal systems. We are a Waterfurnace, Climatemaster, Carrier and Trane Dealer. We will service & Repair all makes of geo-thermal and air source systems Residential and Lite Commercial.

04/07/2016

Great quick service.  Same problem cost us double this last time it we needed it cleared.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared utility sink drain.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

08/20/2015

Doug was helpful and responsive; he did a number of small plumbing projects for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous plumbing projects.

07/18/2015

Excellent, I was really happy with Doug's work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced kitchen sink, moved radiator, and installed new gas line for kitchen stove.

06/30/2015

Everything went great. The old hot water heater was removed and then the new hot water heater was installed where I requested it to be with all of the plumbing done in a neat professional manner. It was a pleasure working with Bamford plumbing and I have been very happy with the work they have done. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bamford plumbing removed the old hot water heater and installed the new hot water heater that I purchased after consulting with them.

06/24/2015

He explained all the parts that were needed, how an expanding pipe would be best since my mud room--where the pipe runs through--is not heated, and how the outside faucet mounting would be a bit tricky, and I couldnt be happier. I can clean my backyard, water plants, no problems at all. He also replaced my bathroom showerhead in about two minutes and I have perfect water pressure now. He was frien...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced burst pipe in mud room with expanding pipe and faucet for back yard garden hose and replaced showerhead

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing. Drain Cleaning. Well Pumps. Water Treatment. Water Heaters. Sump Pumps. Sewage Pumps. Septic Systems. Sewer Camera Inspections. Water Main Replacement. Re-Piping. Toilet & Faucet Repair & Replacement. Excavation.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa