JC Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1568 Rossback Rd

Davidsonville, MD 21035

JC Services is a locally owned and operated, licensed and insured company, with over 15 years of experience in the roofing and siding industry. We are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, a member of the Better Business Bureau and an Angie's List Contractor. We take pride in our work and stand behind it 100%. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. JC Services keeps our customers informed through their entire project from start to finish. We use only the finest materials and are still able to offer great prices. Call or email us to speak to us about your project. Estimates are always free and there is no obligation. As always our estimates are from the company owner, not a salesman, so our estimates are NO pressure....

roofing (55)gutter installation (22)siding (11)skylight installation (7)interior painting (4)house painting (3)

05/21/2020

Joe was a friendly guy who came out to provide an estimate while explaining many aspects of the job. Work was done on the arranged day and in a timely manner. His crew was professional and efficient. I would absolutely recommend him again and I certainly will look to hire him for any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

09/26/2019

I don’t usually write recommendations, but rarely do you come across an individual or company that takes this much pride in his workmanship and instills these same qualities into his employees, and it shows. Joe Call is a local contractor who was recommended to my wife and I and we are very happy with our roof and gutters that JC Services installed. Joe and his team were prompt, professional and e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof, Gutters, Painting

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

Photo for JC Services - 1568 Rossback Rd, Davidsonville, MD - 38135995

05/15/2019

Very pleased. The owner came back to check the quality of the work the day of completion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing and siding

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

03/21/2019

Arrived on time, and finished in one day. Workers keep area clean and left job site as it was found. The roof looks great. I would hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof on two story house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

01/01/2019

I had a rush paint job for several rooms. Within 24 hours of contact, we agreed to a reasonable price and they were able to start work quickly. The team was prompt, professional; completed the project ahead of schedule and went above and beyond (fixing up additional areas that they spotted, etc.). I highly recommend the team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rush Paint Job

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

11/12/2018

Professional from beginning to end. Complete roof tear off and replacement. Had many estimates, not the least expensive (nor were they the most). Arrived on time, completed on time, crew courteous, clean up was exceptional. We are extremely pleased with the finished job. Would definitely hire for another job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

05/07/2018

A wonderful company. The owner was very professional when outlining the work that was requested/required and documented it on a contract form that I could review and compare to other company estimates. The pricing was excellent and was the most competitive price of the companies contacted. There were no hidden costs involved. Choosing this company was easy when one has all the information and not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roofing shingle replacement, replace chimney casing, and flashing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

04/24/2018

During a major windstorm in March 2018, dozens of shingles were ripped off my roof. It took days to hear back from my insurance company. I had never needed the services of a roofing company before and wasn't sure where to begin. I saw a positive recommendation online for JC Services and took a chance and called. Joe answered the phone and immediately came to the rescue. Within one hour of contacti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and shutter replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

02/09/2018

Team was prompt, courteous. Great price. Workmanship was excellent. Easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

12/22/2017

Joe is an excellent communicator. He was available after business hours to discuss the project. I never had to miss any work to get it finished. His prices were lower than my other estimates. He was receptive to changes during the work, and offered suggestions in many areas to optimize the end result. His team did a fantastic job. I was especially happy to find the work site debris was cleaned dai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Siding and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2017

Roofing, Re-roofing, Roof Repairs, Siding, Siding Repairs, Replacement Windows, Gutter Installation, Gutter Repairs, Inspections, Skylights, Insurance Claims, Emergency Services, Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall Repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available