Alexander Plumbing Services Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2011

We are a Cecil County, Maryland plumbing service located in Conowingo, MD. Whether you're looking for emergency plumbing repair work, commercial or residential water treatment service, or plumbing for new construction or remodeling, we will get the job done quickly, efficiently, and correctly. Alexander Plumbing Services, Inc. is owned and operated by Mark Alexander, a master plumber and gas fitter with 25 years of experience. We have a professional staff who will take care of all of your plumbing needs for a fair price. Additional email - info@alexanderplumbing.net. Additional DBA - Alexander Plumbing Services....

R & G Water Systems Inc

R & G Water Systems carries, installs, services and repairs well pumps and water treatment and conditioning systems for residential and light commercial application. We also deal with acid neutralizers.

Award 2019

01/23/2018

Excellent! They came in, got right to work, found the problem quickly and repaired it. It took less than 30 minutes. The guys were personable but professional. I would call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well pipe repair

CATEGORY wells

07/17/2017

It was the way it was installed and he told us what to do if it happened again. The warranty deductible was $100. That was just for him to come look. I paid $100 for someone to come out here and be like, "Just put some ice down the garbage disposal." He was very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to deal with our dishwasher.

07/17/2017

The first time it was a combination of the dishwasher and the garbage disposal. It was $100, but it was a little bit more helpful because we haven't had any issues since. $100 just to come out here is insane. Like, if you physically do something, OK, fine. At this point, I'll just fix it myself instead of drop $100 for someone to be like, "Just drop some ice down the thing and run it." He was real...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was for the dishwasher.

06/09/2017

They were a little higher then I remembered in the past. It took them an hour and a half to two hours to complete the services. They did a good job of explaining what they were doing and what needed to be done. What they did was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We probably had them out last year for general maintenance on the water conditioner.

CATEGORY water softeners

02/25/2016

They came and when he went back to the office he called and said that he realized the product I used had a lifetime warranty so I didn't have to buy any new fixtures. The owner had realized this when they spoke about my job. I am so happy with them. They didn't have to do that and they were amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was really interesting. I had leaky faucets and my tub handle would not work properly.

CATEGORY plumbing

Gas leak repair, plumbing, sewer & drain cleaning, remodeling kitchen & bathroom, septic tank, water heaters, water softeners, wells & pumps.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover