CNM SYSTEMS INC

Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Action Vacuum Gutter Cleaning Inc.

Family owned and operated, with four employees.We clean your gutters and down spouts,check your roof for missing shingles,check your drip edge, collar vents,chimney flashing.Also if gutters or d/spouts are loose,we tighten and secure them.We clean up any debris that comes from work performed.

07/24/2017

They were excellent and I would certainly recommend them. They were prompt, courteous, and did a great job. The pricing was excellent and I would absolute encourage others to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed 6 inch gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

06/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new house gutters..

01/21/2016

Easy to schedule. Did a great job and removed all debris. Came even though it was raining! PS: not sure of the date

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all gutters.

11/10/2015

Arrived on time, did an excellent job.  Left everything clean and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the Gutters and blew off the roof

06/22/2015

No answer from multiple calls to the office and cell. As I am typing at 12:15 I finally get a call back. The crew that was to have worked on our house between 7 AM and noon was apparently sent to VA this morning. When I asked why we were not called at that time to notify us that, in fact, no one would be here this morning, there was no answer, only the comment that "someone will be there sometime ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absolutely nothing yet. I purchased the Angie's list deal for $200. They were to arrive between 7 AM and noon today. I have called 4 times to confirm that they are actually coming. There is no answer at their office or the cell phone number of the person to whom I spoke to make the appointment.