Easy Hauling Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2308 Putnam Ln

Crofton, MD 21114

We provide hauling, demolition and excavating for both residential and commercial customers. We are an insured hauling service. We care about our environment. We recycle many items! Any salvageable items are taken to the local Goodwill, Salvation Army or Habitat for Humanity. We can also be reached at 410-991-2945....

hauling (69)trash removal (7)leaf removal (1)moving (15)

09/07/2019

Mike was great. He called to let me know he was on his way. When he got here they loaded everything up very quickly and efficiently. Very nice and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled away appliances and a loveseat

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

06/11/2019

It went very well! They were on time and took only about 5 minutes to remove heavy, bulky living room furniture. Professional and polite. I would definitely hire again and recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

01/23/2019

Never received a call or email back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have items taken to the dump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2019

[Member Name Removed], i responded to your request at 4:57pm the same day. I can send a screenshot if you like. I always respond to all inquiries, im sorry if a glitch happened and you didnt get it.

10/27/2018

Mark was on time and did the job quickly and professionally. Great communication during the initial bid and scheduling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

10/16/2018

I've used this company a few times and they always do a good job. Mark (the owner) always responds and schedules a pick-up quickly. The guys are always polite and professional and efficient. Also, their prices are competitive. I recommend using this company. John M.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling/Junk removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

07/27/2018

Went well, hauled out everything I needed gone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling of old appliances

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

11/07/2017

Unfortunately, only one hauler came to the job and we had everything out to be picked up. The big screen (20 year old tv) was way too heavy though for a one man job. Fortunately, my husband was home and able to assist. I had several contacts through emails, and always received prompt replies. As mentioned above, I think there was some confusion about what was being picked up (just a few items) but...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just a few things hauled away, there might have been some miscommunication on both sides. Overall, I would definitely hire this company again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

09/27/2017

They are at scheduled time and moved the items in 10 minutes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need the living room furniture move to the garage.

CATEGORY moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

08/19/2017

Fantastic. And they were right on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed riding lawn mower and two pieces of furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

06/07/2017

Wonderful service, gave me a quote over the phone after sending a picture and sent someone out the next morning. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large branches and yard waste removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

Hauling, excavating, demolition, trash, brush, fallen trees, old lawn mowers, moving, consignment store deliveries, cabinets & appliances.

Ask for details.