Davies, Dr. Mark L.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1664 Village Green

Crofton, MD 21114

Our state of the art facility opened in March 2004 after an entire remodeling of our building. All the newest technology was installed. This equipment included digital radiography (or x-rays) which benefits the patients by delivering 75% (or greater) less radiation exposure. We also use the Diagnodent Caries Detector to help with diagnosing decay in its earliest stages. There is 1 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abms.org. http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp....

dentistry (59)cosmetic dentistry (4)radiology (3)pediatric dentistry (3)periodontia (3)tmj treatment (2)prosthodontist (2)family doctor (1)tooth extraction (1)

05/31/2019

My children and I have been patients of Dr. Mark Davies for about 10 years, and I can’t speak highly enough of him and his team. Our previous Crofton dentist suddenly stopped taking our insurance, and it was very clear they simply didn’t care whether or not we continued as patients. So I found Ye Olde Village Dentist online and we gave them a try — and the rest is history. The practice always runs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Family dental care

CATEGORY dentists,pediatric dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words! We are glad that you "stumbled" our way!

05/25/2019

I have been seeing Dr, Davies for several years now. I bounced around dentists, and hadn't been to one in several years before my wife recommended him. Needless to say, years of neglect had left some issues with my teeth. Dr. Davies was patient and put be on a plan to get it all straightened out. Once we got the acute issues taken care of, we are now slowly working through the more long term issue...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cavities, cleaning, emergency tooth pain

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us and thank you for your kind words!

11/02/2018

Dr. Davies and his staff are the best - professional, courteous, friendly. We moved away several years ago, and it is worth driving over 20 miles to continue to see them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular six month dental cleanings and exams

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our office! We love seeing you each 6 months and catching up with all that you and your family have been doing. Thanks for staying with us after your move. We really appreciate you!

09/28/2018

Biannual visits have always been very good. Great for kids too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General dental cleanings and cavity fillings as needed

CATEGORY dentists,pediatric dentist,radiology

Thank you for taking the time to review our practice! We always enjoy visiting with you and your family!

09/28/2018

Even though Ye Olde Village Dentist is almost an hour away from where I live now, I would travel further if I had to. They are just that good. Kris, who manages the office, is incredibly nice and has great attention to detail. Dr. Davies is competent, kind and hilarious. I always look forward to hearing his banter with his chair side assistant Beverlee. They always seem to be having a great time w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cavity Filling and General Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate that you drive the long distance to receive your dental care. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

09/26/2018

Everything went great. I've been going to Dr. Mark Davies for a number of years, and he will continue to be my dentist. I recommend him and his dental assistants without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dental check-up and cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists,periodontics

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

09/26/2018

Perfect, I was able to begin my appointment on schedule. The staff is very courteous. Dana, the dental hygienist, was friendly, professional, and thorough. Dr. Davies is personable and engaging. I've been with Ye Olde Dentist Shoppe and Dr Davies since I first moved to Crofton. In over 10 years of service, I've not had one unpleasant experience. Dr. Davies and his team provide multiple options whe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental Check up and Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

07/06/2017

I was hesitant about going to a dentist i didn't know. I was happily surprised. The staff was very friendly. Everyone made me feel welcome and at ease. Dr Davies is amazing. Let's just say he is now my new dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had chipped a tooth and needed the rough edge smoothed down. My dentist was unavailable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review!

03/27/2017

I was taken back as soon as I arrived. The hygienist introduced herself. My teeth were left clean and feeling fresh. The staff get to know their clients and it's always a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-annual dentist service/cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2017

Thank you! Always good to see you!

06/17/2016

The office environment is calm and quiet Dr. Davies is very personable and fun to talk to the hygienist did not rinse my teeth while scraping them. I wished for water!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental exam & cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2016

Thank you for posting a review!

General & Family Dentistry - Implants, Fillings, Crowns, Dentures, Prevention, Non-Surgical Periodontal Disease Treatment, Sedation, Cosmetic Dentistry Including Whitening And Veneers & TMJ.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available