AgroLawn

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since July 2010

AgroLawn Inc. is a Columbia, Maryland based company offering premium lawn treatment programs. We service Howard, Montgomery and surrounding counties. Our friendly and experienced staff is ready to help you with your lawn care needs. Let owner Steve Bailey (Bachelor Science- Brigham Young University -Agronomy/Turfgrass) provide you with a free lawn evaluation and estimate....

Johnson's Landscaping Service Inc

Johnson’s Landscaping Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated full service landscaping company serving residential and commercial clients of Northwest DC and Montgomery County since 1960. Our passion is to build a strong company, with great people providing top quality service. We enjoy the challenge of solving our clients' landscape problems. Our clients report that the combination of the following three things help us stand apart from the competition. 1. Reliable, family owned and operated since 1960. 2. Skilled, experienced craftsmen. 3. Creative solutions and custom building. Learn about our "proven process" for solving your landscape problems. Start enjoying your outdoor space. Contact us today for a free estimate.

10/04/2018

An employee was sent out and he quickly showed me what the problem was and how to fix it. Excellent serviceI

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to know why my lawn was browning

07/03/2017

The discount for paying upfront is worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn treatment and maintenance.

C

06/05/2017

Lots of difficulty communicating with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn feed and de-weed

05/01/2017

after just a couple of months of service I can already see a change in how my lawn looks.reliable service, I wish I found sooner!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn care treatments and perimeter pest control

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

09/12/2016

They pull up in front, sprinkler the seed, and leave. We paid for an entire year of service upfront and I think it was like $750. They did answer my phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had someone put stuff down on our lawn and it was AgroLawn. We signed up for the entire year for four treatments. I think we had like two. We have not seen them in a few months.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Fertilization, weed control, core aeration & overseeding, insect control, Mosquito control

Mowing