Adcocks Trapping Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

9215 51st Ave Ste 1

College Park, MD 20740

Founded by John Adcock Sr. (The Original Trapper John) who started out over 50 years ago primarily helping out farmers and landowners controlling animals from preying on livestock or crops. His reputation for honesty, fairness, common sense and respect for wildlife allowed for our companies steady growth to the point where we are now into our 3rd generation family owned and operated. Having almost 20 people with close to 200 years combined experience. Allowing us to combine prompt response and unequaled expertise to provide the most complete service available. Many new companies and some older exterminators (Bug Guys) have begun trying to provide animal services. Do not be fooled by amateurs and imitators. Trust your family and your home only to the professionals at Adcocks Trapping Service as over 100,000 local customers have for over 40 years. Adcocks Trapping Service is committed to complete customer satisfaction. With over 50 years of local experience, we have the largest, most experienced staff in the area. Call us today! If it runs, climbs, slithers or flies, well catch it and keep it out, guaranteed! Additional phones - (410) 280-3300, (703) 352-7750. Award winning....

animal removal (333)pest control (109)roofing (9)chimney cap repair (6)gutter installation (5)chimney repair (1)

05/28/2020

Very well. 5 Squirrels were captured and the place on my roof near gutters was repaired beautifully. Adcock staff was very pleasant to talk to and they explained what was going to happen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of Squirrels and repair.

CATEGORY gutter repair, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

Photo for Adcocks Trapping Service - 9215 51st Ave, College Park, MD - 38598792

05/28/2020

So glad the first two companies I tried fell through, and I ended up with this one. They were quick, professional, friendly, and explained everything at every step. All told, it will cost about $1200 to cover everything we're having done. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of dead raccoon, removal of live raccoons in attic, repair of their access points.

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

05/17/2020

Great job catching a smart raccoon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Capture Raccoon

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

04/26/2020

Had a problem with them nesting under my bottom deck and digging holes under the foundation of my home they came out for that week and on day 3 we caught the big one sealed the holes with concrete and had no other problems there team was very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
groundhogs trapping service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

04/24/2020

The raccoon was promptly trapped over night and the babies were removed the following day. Very informative and delivered a prompt resolution. Good people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raccoon removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

Photo for Adcocks Trapping Service - 9215 51st Ave, College Park, MD - 38519818

03/20/2020

Adcocks had handled a raccoon removal for us last year so I called them again when we needed birds kept out of a 2nd story air vent. I called on a Wednesday afternoon and Adcocks was there by Friday morning. The technicians were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Most importantly, they got the job done and we've had no issues since. Adcocks is a great company and I intend to use them for a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

05/13/2019

Everything went very well. Two groundhogs (a young and mother) were quickly trapped and relocated. Everyone at Adcock's who I've spoken with is very helpful, and I highly recommend them for removing pain-in-the-butt wild animals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had groundhogs digging under my house and shed and needed them removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

04/21/2019

After a bad experience with another company where I wasted my money, I called Adcock’s because I was hearing scratching noises in my living room ceiling. A squirrel was the obvious suspect, because there was also a hole chewed through my soffit. Adcock’s tried many times to trap the squirrel and kept coming back almost every day until they finally caught one. They also patched the hole in the soff...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrel removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2019

12/31/2018

I was able to get a pest control visit scheduled pretty quickly after noticing the issue. Chris, the tech, was very knowledgeable and correctly predicted the source of the creepy nighttime noises in the subfloor above the bedroom - a "flying squirrel," which was eventually trapped/eliminated. (I had no idea we had them in the area.) Due to the design of our townhouse, he had to do some climbing to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of critter in subfloor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

10/08/2018

Great- he found the source where the mouse was getting in, and gave us some suggestions for quick fixes we could do ourselves. He set some traps, and we haven't seen the mouse since. (Although we never did find a mouse in any of the traps.) Very nice, easy to contact, responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Catch a mouse

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2017

Trapping and removal of urban wildlife including squirrels, groundhogs, flying squirrels, snakes, birds, raccoons, opossums, pigeons, bats, skunks, beavers, foxes, rats, rodents & mice.

please inquire