ASTECH SECURITY

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since September 2005

NA Rated | 2 Reviews

09/14/2007

They are incredibly responsive, even on weekends and nights. They served my old house for eight years and when I moved here, they took over the system that was installed and upgraded it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They monitor my alarm system. If the alarm goes off, they call and check on us. At that time we give them the correct password and if we don't or we don't answer, they send the police immediately. I pay annually.

CATEGORY home security systems

09/22/2005

THIS IS AN ALRIGHT COMPANY. THE REPAIR PEOPLE ARE PRETTY GOOD. I THINK THE PRICE IS VERY EXPENSIVE EVERY YEAR. THE ONLY BAD THING I HAVE TO SAY IS THEY TAKE AN AWFULLY LONG TIME TO RESPOND TO THE CUSTOMER CONCERNS. I AM PLEASED WITH THE ALARM INSTALLATION.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ALARM SYSTEM INSTALLED.

CATEGORY home security systems

SECURITY SERVICES INCLUDE: SECURITY, FIRE, CCTV, AUDIO VIDEO, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, LIGHTING CONTROL, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS AND HOME THEATRE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Similar businesses in your area...

Blue by ADT