Caton Auto Clinic

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since October 2006

We have been family owned and operated since 1975! We were voted Catonsville's best Auto Repair Shop by the Chamber of Commerce in 2014 and are back to back Super Service Award Members!...

Carney Tire and Car Care Ctr

Family owned & operated for over 28 years.Goodyear,Michelin,Bridgestone,Hercules,Toyo,General,Continental. Tire Sales, maintenance and repairs, cooling system, belts and hose inspection, computerized engine analysis, transmission, oil, lube and filter, shocks and struts, tire rotation, batteries, wheel alignment, disc brakes, wheel balance, heating & air conditioning. Maryland state inspections, Complete tag and title service. Additional e-mail - info@carneytire.com

05/02/2018

Excellent, quick and professional service with a reasonable price tag. Would absolutely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exhaust replacement

08/19/2017

Very smoothly. I appreciated the on line service tracker and the text message alert with my inspection report. Matt was fantastic on the phone. He answered all of my questions and concerns and was very honest and up front. On top of everything, they picked me up to take me back to get my car!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my car in for a major service check up (100K miles). They did a thorough inspection of all the necessary parts and replaced items that needed replaced. They replaced bearings, struts, and flushed every major system.

06/28/2017

It didn't really fix the car. I likely would use them again. But right now I have a car that is under warranty. So I will likely go to the dealership until my warranty is up. The workers are excellent. They explained what they were doing, and I felt like they were being honest with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed a front axle.

03/13/2017

They were excellent. Family owned business and has been here forever. They are located very close to our house. It went well and they were very thorough. They are responsive and professional. They finished when they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our car in for auto service.

03/13/2017

It's right down the street from us.  It's a family-owned business and has been here forever.  They're just very, very close to our house.  It went perfectly well.  They did a good job.  They were very thorough.  It was a $99 deal that included a synthetic oil change, and the synthetic is more expensive.  They went over all the systems and did a complete 2-page report and they did some other minor ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them service my daughter's car.  We had them generally look the car over with a fine-tooth comb and give us a report on anything that needed to be done. They also did an oil change with synthetic oil and some minor work.

CATEGORY auto repair

Diagnostics, Check Engine Light, Failed Emissions, Engines, Transmissions, Wheels, Tires, Maryland State Inspections, Fleet Services, Oil Changes, Fluid Maintenance, Suspensions, Alignments, Brakes, Leak Detection, Air Conditioning, Heat, Shifter Problems, and more

Body work