BPPW Heating & Cooling

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

705 Doerchester Rd

Catonsville, MD 21228

With over 20 years of experience, BPPW Heating & Cooling takes pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. Most simple repairs are flat-rated to $150 labor plus parts. We specialize in all l HVAC services, Air Conditioning Repair Service, Heating & Furnace Repair Service, Hot Water Boiler Replacement, Gas Hot Water Replacement, Heating and much more. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (410) 978-6889...

hvac repair (13)plumber (2)

04/06/2019

The individual did not arrive during the window of time he provided, did not respond to texts or phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to inquire about having a thermostat installed. The person who answered stated that he good do it same day and asked that I text my address. He

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Ms. [Member Name Removed] was never completely sure about when she would be available or how she intended to proceed. When I reached her by telephone Ms. [Member Name Removed] indicated that she may want to do it herself. I said fine but be careful not to short anything out. Then during the same conversation Ms. [Member Name Removed] indicated that she wanted to purchase her own thermostat and hav...

01/18/2019

Very attentive to all of my needs and concerns. I’m not easy to please and he accommodated so I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing and HVAC

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

01/17/2019

Tyrone was easy to speak to, dedicated to performing a professional service, and priced excellently. After contacting him he finished the work immediately the same week even on Christmas eve so I could close on my home promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complex punch list of repairs including HVAC and plumbing from the buyer of my home after inspection.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2018

12/31/2018

Not only did Tyrone install both thermostats. But he saved me money. When you buy a smart thermostat there will be a notice stating a C-wire is required. Tyrone installed both of my smart thermostats without the use of a C-wire. So I was able to return them and get a refund. Both thermostats are working flawlessly! I highly recommend Tyrone if you live in the Baltimore area! Thanks again Tyrone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 2 smart thermostats installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

10/19/2018

Tyrone came out and looked at my system, he fixed it for me, but since it was so old I decided now was a good time to have it replaced. He started the very next day and finished in two days as promised. He also left the area clean. Overall it was a very pleasant experience and I would certainly recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas Furnace and A/C replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

09/16/2018

Tyrone did a great job with the install, at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace/install HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

09/16/2018

Tyrone did a great job, at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC replacement/install

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

08/21/2018

New AC unit was installed for 1st time on house built in 1890. Tyrone took minimal time to install and the house is now totally modern. Great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New AC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

08/03/2018

It went very well, fast and efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed central ac system to existing furnace, installation required all necessary wiring and piping at significant discount

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

06/29/2018

Very professional and friendly. I would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshooting and fixing HVAC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

HVAC contractor, installations, air conditioning repair, heating, hot water boilers, AC systems, heat pumps, furnace & mechanical heaters. Service and installation.

HVAC Contractor,HVAC Contractor,Air Conditioning Contractor,Air Conditioning Repair Service,Heating Contractor,Furnace Repair Service,Mechanical Contractor,Air Conditioning ,Heaters,Air Conditioning Repair ,Heating

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check