GOODYEAR AUTO SERVICE

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

MARYLAND MUFFLER

56  REVIEWS
MARYLAND MUFFLER

This is a local, family-owned-and-operated business, which allows us to offer benefits that our competitors don't offer, including discounts, guarantees, and free estimates. For more than 32 years, our passion has been providing our customers with great service so that we can grow our clientele and be a strong business in the community.

04/04/2017

It was a complete failure. They did not complete the work. I had to take my car back several times and they still could not finish the job. I interacted with them very negatively. They need to change their personnel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Goodyear Top of the Heights for auto service. The last time I was there they repaired my automobile.

12/14/2016

I've been for the last six months I've been trying to get then to correct a problem that they created in my automobile and I just finally stop dealing with them, Goodyear is not one of my favorite auto repair shops. We experience some kind of like a brake problem, thought was a brake problem I took it in to them they did a complete brake job, that replace charge me about two thousand dollars and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Goodyear Auto Service for auto service.

D

03/17/2014

It was diffult, they kept coming back with more problems, first one technician would say one thing then another technician would say something else until I  just felt that I could not trust the services manager or the technicians.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change brakes and front in work.

04/30/2013

I have been going there for years and my experience has been above average. I haven't had any problems. Maybe one time in 10 years I had to take something back that was reevaluated and completed without any questions asked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Goodyear Auto Service for auto tires.

CATEGORY car tires

02/21/2011

It went very well and they were very professional. It went very well. They were very friendly. I have been to them before off and on for things. They ave always been very friendly. They tell you right up front what it is going to cost. They look at it immediately when you bring it in and they tell you as soon as they know. Then they ask you if you want them to proceed, and that is appreciated too....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was something wrong with my brakes. They were out of round.