Beat The Rush Delivery

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since April 2015

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Beat The Rush is a local year-round delivery service. We shop and deliver grocery and household items. A new and cutting edge delivery service to the Maryland's Eastern Shore, that plans to close the gap between the decision to spend time in the marketplace or to spend quality time doing what you enjoy the most....

04/08/2017

I would highly recommend this service to anyone! You can't place a value on time! Not only was it helpful, but made my stress and recoup time easier as well as my husbands! So hospitable and timely as well as personal and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At first my husband was skeptical. His Statement was: "why would I spend money on a service that I could do myself?" This particular day we were in desperate need of groceries because I was in bed sick and could not get up and needed my husband to watch our two little kids so I could recoup! It left me wondering when we would be able to get the groceries we needed. After seeing how using BTR saved us this time and allowed us to focus on the other tasks at hand without worrying about when we would get to the store, it left my wife and I with a feeling of relief and the service was spectacular with fulfilling that need efficiently and beneficially.

CATEGORY delivery service

11/18/2016

Their service was very beneficial and convenient at the time that I used them because I was pregnant and wasn't able to go grocery shopping myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They delivered groceries to me.

CATEGORY delivery service

Thank you for the feedback and thank you for being a loyal customer!

04/20/2016

Always reliable, professional, thoughtful, and kind hearted.   Amanda is a true gem and she has relieved me of so much stress, knowing that she will be there when she says she will and go the extra mile to make it a lovely experience!  It was very difficult to find a service in the Oxford, MD area and I am ever so grateful to have found Beat the Rush!!! I would highly recommend this service for an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This service has been a godsend for me. They have been providing delivery services and outings for my elderly mother for several months now.

CATEGORY delivery service, errand service

Thank you for your kind words and for entrusting our services to mom! Thoroughly enjoyed serving and spending time with her. Looking forward to hearing updates on the transitions!

Personal Shopper Grocery/Household Shopping Delivery

Alcoholic beverages, tobacco, and planned and unplanned parenthood items.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check