VICTOR BONILLA

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2009

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. NO EXTRA CHARGE....

Deckwonders LLC

6  REVIEWS
Deckwonders LLC

Deck Wonders LLC Home Remodeling Contractor ,is a family owned and operated business in Gaithersburg MD . At Deck Wonders, Our team provides full customer service to produce the same joy to the households and families looking for a change in there Deck,using our Deck restoration system,Home Remodeling and interior and exterior painting .We’re your Deck Restoration and Home Remodeling experts!quality service at affordable prices and ensure the long term satisfaction of our clients. At Deck Wonders LLC we are experts transforming worn-out tired decks into something to impress,basement ,kitchen and more .Deck restoration we use a unique process that will leave you with maintenance free deck for many years. At Deck Wonders LLC we are experts in residential interior and exterior painting ,trim and door painting. We’re your interior house painting experts!quality service at affordable prices and ensure the long term satisfaction of our clients. Weve painted bedrooms,kitchens,living rooms , bathrooms, and more. We cover your floors, protect your furniture, and fill holes or cracks in the walls if necessary(includes drywall repair and soft sand for smooth surface on wall. We can remove wallpaper and seal windows,doors with new caulking as well. We are experts installing hardwood floors, ceramic tile, fence, interior or exterior paint and more for over 15 years. Our workers clean up on a daily basis and are sure to leave your residence clean. Our Services Deck Resurface,Deck Stain, Deck Clean, Fence Clean, Fence Stain, Deck and Fence Installation and repair, Interior and Exterior Painting, Drywall Installation, Ceramic and Hardwood Floor Installation,Deck Builders and Roof Replacement ,Home Improvement Contractor ,Home Remodeling Contractor . Contact us for a free onsite estimate estimate.

Offers by Deckwonders LLC on Angie's List

09/21/2007

He is usually very good with his work. I don t think that he is very cheap but he does outstanding work and he is always very polite to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in a ceiling for me. He also put in a sump pump, some concrete and electrical. He charges 60 dollars per hour.

CATEGORY wells

CATEGORY drywall

CATEGORY electrician

CATEGORY concrete repair

CATEGORY handyman service

GENERAL REMODELING, KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, PLASTER, TILE WORK, FLOORS, CARPENTRY, PAINTING, PAINTING RESTORATION, FLOORING, HARDWOOD FLOORING, WELLS & PUMPS.

CONCRETE & MASONRY, ROOFING.

Satisfaction