Budget Landscaping & Construction

B285 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since January 2015

3130 Spencerville Rd

Burtonsville, MD 20866

Budget Landscape construction Inc, we offer a variety of Mowing services, mulching, sod installation, yard grading, yard clearing, planting, sod installation, paver patios, retaining walls, dry stack stone, concrete work, veneers, flagstones, firepits, mailboxes, excavation and junk removal which caters to the needs of Washington DC, silver spring, Columbia, Ellicott city, and northern Virginia residents. For more information contact us today to schedule your appointment. Please note, when purchasing a Storefront or Big Deal offer, please contact us ahead of time to check date of next possible service....

Landscaping (198)Lawn and Yard Work (145)Mulch and Topsoil (52)Leaf Removal (46)Pavers and Hardscaping (25)Tree Service (21)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (18)Concrete Pouring and Repair (10)Gutter Cleaning (8)Patios (8)Drain Pipe Installation (3)Basement Waterproofing (3)

01/31/2020

It was excellent and worked were very professional and on task. I would recommend this company to any one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

09/25/2019

Budget landscaping and construction was great. I was having leaks in a rowhouse porch. They removed the flagstone and sealed the porch. They performed on time and within budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY decks, landscaper, basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

09/17/2019

They never showed up but it would be nice if they could give me a call to inform me that they won't be able to come. I was just trying to understand why they didn't come so I called and texted them but no one answered me. So I ended up hiring another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to show up on Saturday to cut my lawn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

07/31/2019

Showed up on time pulled 3 large bags of weeds by 2 people for six hours and 12 hours total. Was a hot day. Was hoping for more weeds pulled but hey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pulled weeds

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

06/01/2019

Never heard back from them after accepting claim in Angie’s list twice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed removal and cutting limbs for weekly pick up.

04/22/2019

Overall everything went well and the end result looks very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a patio and fence built.

CATEGORY fencing, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you on your project.

03/29/2019

Appointment scheduled for Mar 29 2019 , never showed up and never called. Horrible business. Wouldn’t ever call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some grading of my side yard

03/28/2019

I got their information from Angie's List. Called a few times, no answer but I didn't leave a message. Received a phone call back asking if I called so I made an appointment for a landscaping estimate for the next day. The time came and passed, and he didn't show up. No call to cancel! I texted to let him know I waited for him to show up, and that we would no longer be needing the estimate, and he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

03/03/2019

Nelson and his crew did a fantastic job completing our patio. It was done with quality and within our budget. Excellent workmanship, highly committed to the job and results look like a masterpiece. Would definitely hire again and recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio with bricks and pavers

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

02/17/2019

Work was great. Came when they said they would. Sometimes slow or noo response when I had questions, I had to call several times. Think it maybe because they have so much business. But they always eventually responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inside concrete repair & drain well

CATEGORY concrete repair, landscaper, basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

Lawn & Tree Service, Concrete Driveways & Repairs, Fencing, Hardscapes, Lakefront Landscaping, Planting, Water Proofing, Patios, Mulching, Gutter Cleaning, Fence & Decks, Drainage System, Junk Haul Away, Stonework, Retaining Walls, & Patios.

Plumbing, electrical