Beers, Dr. Michael R

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since October 2008

Small, caring dental office. Highly punctual. Highly efficient. Claims processed daily for your out-of-network insurance. Loyal, long term patients located all over the country travel regularly to Dr. Beers for his patience and expertise. Exceptional dental care is a lot closer than you think. Dr. Beers' general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry practice in Burtonsville, MD is easily accessible to patients throughout the area. Our great location, convenient office hours and friendly staff make every visit to Dr. Beers a pleasant experience. Remember, you don’t have to travel far get the quality care you deserve. Open Mondays through Thursdays. Hours can vary daily between the range of 9:00am to 5:00pm to accommodate our patients' needs. Answering machine is changed nightly to announce tomorrow's hours. Free parking lot....

Sorkin, Dr. Andrew J.

Providing quality dentistry in your community for over 35 years! Welcome to our practice! Drs. Andrew Sorkin and Mark Wallace are passionate about providing the highest quality dental care in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We take the time to get to know you and your family. Our staff prides itself on building lasting connections with our patients. We see you as a part of our extended family, and want you to look forward to each visit as much as we do. Award winning. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp.There is 2 doctors at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abgd.org.

01/27/2015

His wife at the front desk is very friendly.  I didn't even have to wait 5 minutes before being seen.  The exam was thorough and precise.  An X-ray was done and then teeth-cleaning.  He said because I take such good care of my teeth I only need a cleaning once every year!  I highly recommend Dr. Beers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for a routine check-up and teeth-cleaning.

10/18/2014

Although I did not have any dental work performed by Michael Beers, the office manager Joanne went out of her want to help me with choosing the right orthodontist and even be sure I was paying a reasonable rate! Joanne went over and above what you could expect for a customer that did not necessarily need their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great people

09/17/2014

I have been seeing Dr. Beers for years. He is always on time and gentle with my teeth. He recommends the least invasive solution to every problem I have had. Joanne, who runs the office is friendly and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine check up and cleaning.

06/13/2014

When I walked into the office, Dr. Beers was waiting for me. I checked in with the receptionist, the back and went to a room. Dr. Beers is very good at explaining all that he is doing. No pain. About twenty minutes later, i was back at the receptionist to pre-schedule for six months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular six month oral check and teeth cleaning.

05/19/2014

Always professional, explaining in detail what he is doing during exam. Very patient with all my encounters. Staff is super friendly. Would recommend to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental exam, cleanings, fillings, root canal, crowns.

CATEGORY dentists

General Dentistry, Cleanings, Fillings, Cosmetic Services, Crown & Bridges, Implant Crowns, Dentures, Root Canals, Simple Extractions & Gum Services, Nitrous Oxide.

Botox, Braces, & Wisdom Teeth Extractions