Welsh Roofing Co LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1113 Hawlings Rd

BROOKEVILLE, MD 20833

Your home and its improvement may be the biggest investment you'll ever make, and you'll want to do everything possible to protect that investment. Welsh Roofing understands that the last thing you want to worry about is a leaky roof. Welsh Roofing has been helping families keep their investment in secure shape for over 30 years. The secret to our success is and always will be "quality workmanship" and "a guarantee of satisfaction"....

Roofing (77)Gutters (16)Skylights (7)Siding (4)

04/29/2019

The estimate: Greg Welsh came out on time and did a thorough physical inspection of the roof. He gave a detailed explanation of the leak I had and the condition of the roof. He repaired the leak while here but said no charge if we replaced the roof which we were leaning toward doing before he came out. The estimate given was more than fair, straight forward, truthful, experienced, knowledgeable, a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace shingle roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

Photo for Welsh Roofing Co LLC - 1113 Hawlings Rd, BROOKEVILLE, MD - 37852254

04/12/2019

It went well, the tech arrived and confirmed what was to be done and the pricing. He made a quick trip to get some supplies and then got the work done right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the rake fascia metal replaced on one side of my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

03/21/2019

Welsh Roofing installed my new 2,400 square foot roof on March 20, 2019. I found them first in Howard County's Best Pick Report, and then cross-referenced with Angie's List. I got two other estimates, and Welsh was the least expensive. I dealt exclusively with Jack for the entire project. He came out and provided the initial estimate and was onsite for the majority of the installation. Jack was a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof - 2,400 square feet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

Photo for Welsh Roofing Co LLC - 1113 Hawlings Rd, BROOKEVILLE, MD - 37773528

12/14/2018

They're outstanding! Very professional, prompt, quality of work all surpasses what we expected and I have nothing but praise for them. I will highly recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2018

12/11/2018

They did a great job. They were prompt and he knew his stuff. He explained the options and helped us decide what kind of roof we wanted. He was very accommodating with scheduling when the roof went on. They cleaned up well and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof and skylights on my home. They also replaced the gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

11/26/2018

It perfect. Everything was done by email. They did a great job. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power Roof vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

11/18/2018

A roof leak was discovered in August, made several calls to roofers only to be told they either were only doing repairs for existing customers or not at all, finally found Welsh through friends. Welsh came out the next day to assess the leak and recommended a stop gap repair until the roof could be replaced. The repair was done quickly. There were no signs of it leaking after the repair. The roof ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repaired and later, replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Photo for Welsh Roofing Co LLC - 1113 Hawlings Rd, BROOKEVILLE, MD - 37560084

11/16/2018

The service was great. They did a great job and we are very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

11/16/2018

They are excellent. They really work with their customer. They were able to sit me in timely. They were very honest, professional and they cleaned up well. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

11/07/2018

I was very satisfied with it. He did the job and came back and make sure everything was okay. I would definitely recommend him because he was very pleasant. It was a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new roof, new attic, and new skylight put on.

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

New Roofs, Cedar Shakes, Flat Roofs, Copper & Metal Roofs, Tin, Roofs, Roof Repairs, Seamless Gutters, Remove & Replace Roofs