Area Roofing & Siding Company

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since January 2007

Area Roofing & Siding Company, Inc. is a family-owned corporation established in 1968. We bring more than 40 Years of experience to the exterior remodeling industry. We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured contracting firm. Our award winning home improvement company specializes in exterior home remodeling. Our installers and estimators are factory certified and trained....

Apex Remodeling

10  REVIEWS
Apex Remodeling

08/02/2018

I worked with Andy. His first price included a lot more optional work and was very high. I asked him to refine the scope to replace all sofits, fascia boards, fascia wrap, install new 5" gutters in a single family Levitt home in Bowie. His second price beat all of the others. Part way through, I asked Andy if we could also replace the rake boards on the garage. 30 minutes later he came out, gave m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all sofits, fascia boards, fascia wrap, install new 5" gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Thanks for your kind comments, I am glad you liked our service. I will pass along your kind words to our team. Best Regards Kim B. Office Manager

08/24/2017

They did a very good job. I didn't have any problems. They had did my sisters a few years ago and this time they did mine and my fathers. I got the good roof. I only had it a couple of months as far as I can tell it's a great roof. I would recommend them also. They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a new roof and a siding.

11/22/2016

They had to come back to fix something with the gutters after work was completed but is fine now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed gutters and repaired my roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Hi There! Thanks again for your feedback online. I really like hearing from our clients and please contact us in the future if you need anything. Best Regards, Kim B. Office Manager

08/17/2016

I was very pleased with the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

CATEGORY roofing

We value your feedback. Please contact us in the future if you ever need anything. Best Regards, Kim B. Office Manager

07/29/2016

I had been pleased with the workmanship, but of late, I developed a roof leak and the company has come out at least three times. I was told that the flashing around the chimney needed to be replaced. This was done, but I continue have a roof leak from the very same entry point as that Area Roofing & Siding cannot pinpoint. This is very frustrating and I don't know what to do in order to get this p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In 2004 I had my roof replaced and have been very pleased with the work. The shingles are 25-year shingles. Approximately a little over a year ago, Area Roofing and Siding came out to inspect my roof (I don't remember the price I paid for the inspection). There were no issues.

CATEGORY roofing

I hope that your issues have been taken care of. We strive to create the best possible experience for the community. Please contact me directly if you still have issues and I will do what I can to help. Thanks, Kim B. Office Manager

Roof Repairs & Replacement, Flat Roofs, Shingle Roofs, Roof Certifications & Inspections. Gutter Repair & Replacement. Siding Repair & Replacement. Window Replacement. Roof Cleaning. Attic Insulation. Skylights. James Hardie Siding Products

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover, Financing Available