Maids Prime

A 514 Reviews

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since April 2016

6701 Democracy Blvd

Bethesda, MD 20817

Maids Prime has been providing the best quality house and office cleaning services around Washington metropolitan area. We want to ensure we do everything to make your cleaning experience as pleasant as possible. We offer 200% satisfaction guarantee. Please visit our website for more information... www.maidsprime.com...

house cleaning (509)vacuum cleaner (140)floor cleaning (80)blind cleaning (58)silver polishing (12)pressure washing (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)deck cleaning (1)window replacement (1)insulation (1)gutter installation (1)
D

06/07/2020

It went terribly. I have a studio apartment and 2 women were ‘cleaning’ for 2 hours, but I honestly can’t tell what they even cleaned. I had to go there and clean my apt before move in all over. What a waste of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

01/04/2020

The team worked very efficiently and professionally and the house was left sparkling clean and all my items were treated with great care. I especially appreciated the reasonable price offered through an Angie's List deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

12/20/2019

What a terrific team. A deep clean done very professionally and very efficiently. On time, lots of good communications. Just as pleased as I was the first time I used this service, and I'll definitely go back to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

11/19/2019

It went extremely well. We were very pleased with Raymond, Douglas, and Marcio. They were informative, professional, timely, efficient, friendly, and helpful. They kept my husband and I informed every step of the way. The gentleman who worked on the awning was efficient and helpful (unfortunately we do remember his name).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing doors, windows, brick stairs, driveway; wire brushing and then painting black iron railings staircase and around deck, repair of deck, painting of two bedrooms, painting touch-ups, caulking, installation of the motor of outside awning.

CATEGORY awnings,window cleaning,replacement windows,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

09/29/2019

Oscar and Denis of JW Home Improvements were fantastic. They arrived on time, worked hard all day, handled delicates with care, and asked questions whenever the home owner needed to make a decision. They explained their work, and it was well done. They were professional and friendly and focused. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair, insulation repair, cleanup of crawl space, power washing of house.

CATEGORY gutter repair,house cleaning,insulation,vacuum cleaners,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

07/23/2019

the job was done well ... they did not have to stay quite the entire time contracted for, but, there could've been more attention to detail ... I could tell doors weren't thoroughly wiped down, metal track on shower door wasn't completely cleaned (design of it is admittedly bad, so it collects a lot of standing debris)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the helpful feedback, we appreciate you allowing us to service your home and will use your advice to do better in the future! We are glad to hear that despite a few details you felt the job was done well. Please let us know if we can ever be of service to you again. All the best, Daniela
D

07/23/2019

Initially, the house "looked" good, but closer inspection showed a lack of care and attention to detail. FAILURES: no dusting/vaccuming behind doors; no cleaning of toilet bases; floor behind ALL toilets to cleaned; soap scum left in bathtubs; no cleaning/sanitizing of BOTH sinks in master bathroom and jack-and-jill baths; visible pet hair left on floor at base of refrigerator; sticky spill left i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your house cleaning. We would love to send you a complimentary re-clean. As far as the pricing, looks like there is some confusion but not to worry, I will clarify for you. The Angie's List $189 deal as you said is for 8 labor hours, which with our teams of 2 maids equals to a 4 hour visit. You were charged $209 for TEN ...

07/17/2019

Very well. They did an excellent job of cleaning. Everything was spic and span and smelled wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning: dusting, vacuuming, mopping, bathroom cleaning and general cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Let us know if we can be of service to you again. Best, Daniela

07/07/2019

It went great. This was our first time getting our house professionally cleaned. They almost got through the entire house and worked efficiently for the entire time. I would get more time had I needed to have the entire house cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 work hours of cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2019

07/01/2019

Very nicely done within the number of hours ordered. Punctuate and professional services provided! Will use Maid Prime again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean the whole house

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,vacuum cleaners,window cleaning,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

House Cleaning, Home Organization, Vacuum Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Kitchen Cleaning, Move In- Move Out Cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal