Chevy Chase Glass Co Inc

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since February 2005

Chevy Chase Glass has been conducting business from our store in the heart of Bethesda, Maryland for over forty years. We are grateful to have had the opportunity to install glass products including shower doors and mirrors in many of the fine homes, like yours, throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area. Our primary goals are to provide courteous service, offer high-quality products sold at competitive prices, and complete installations in a timely manor. Our ultimate goal is to make our customers as happy and comfortable with their purchase as we possibly can....

Apex Auto Glass

56  REVIEWS
Apex Auto Glass

Apex Auto Glass provides mobile windshield repair and replacement in Virginia, Maryland, and D.C. Our work is backed by a lifetime warranty. Call today for a free quote.

Award 2019
Offers by Apex Auto Glass on Angie's List

04/25/2017

I scheduled the measure via e-mail. The contractor showed up on time to measure and provided good advice and options and discussed things I never considered. The bid was delivered as promised. After acceptance of the bid the the glass was cut and the shop called me sooner then expected for the install. The installers where very professional, quick and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install custom made shower glass door

10/16/2016

The price was a bit higher than a local competitor, but CCG was closer so I chose them. Also - the glass was done the same day - within hours. The other place said about 5 days. All around - great choice for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought in a wood table to get a glass tabletop.

07/25/2016

Everything from start to finish was smooth. The finished product is exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend Chevy Chase Glass to anyone that needs work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower Door

04/13/2016

Their work was very professional, and ready as promised.  All the edges were nicely smoothed.  They had to very careful because we had to leave our furniture with them to assure the best fit.  Work time was only a day or so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We asked them to cut precise glass tops for several pieces of wood furniture, including one very tricky one that needed to allow for a harp piece on top.

03/25/2015

This was a small job and some companies did not want to deal with it.  Chevy Chase Glass came promptly to give me a quote.  It took a little longer than I'd expected to get the glass installed, but not much.  When they came, they did a good job.  It seemed like the installer had not been given a full description of the amount of work it was going to be to fit the glass into the existing frame, but...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a cracked storm window

CATEGORY glass repair

Provide quality products for shower/tub enclosures, mirrors, table tops, back painted glass, and decorative glass panels. Award winning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover