Autobody Dimensions-Bethesda

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2008

Family Owned and Operated Auto Body Repair, Auto Collision Repair and Corvette Restoration in the Bethesda Area. We work with ALL Insurance Companies!...

The Car Guys

52  REVIEWS
The Car Guys

No appointment necessary for quotes. Services are scheduled by appointment only. We are not a car wash, but much more than that. We work with the customer's needs, wishes in mind, and surpass their expectations. - The Car Guys. Additional contact: Geoffrey Blair WE ARE A FULL SERVICE SHOP. Sorry, No mobile service! You come to us! :)

01/29/2018

This service was performed during holidays and they were short staffed. But they worked hard to keep the schedule and delivered the car to my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front and side of car were damaged.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Very happy to help any time! Thank you for your business.

12/25/2017

Professional service. Thorough explanation during initial assessment and regular updates of progress during repairs. The side was damaged in an accident (door, quarter panel, and frame). Came back looking great. Paint match was extremely close. Insurance covered all costs, but costs seem reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body repair

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

Thank you for your business. We are grateful for your review.

11/27/2017

The manager YELLS AT CUSTOMERS... !!! The front desk person was very nice and extremely competent in her job. It was only when she told me my ride to the car rental place was outside, that things started to go south. I went out to the driveway where a car was waiting. Just to be sure, I asked the driver if he was taking me to the car rental office. He answered in a really irritated tone, "No, I'm ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car in to Autobody Dimensions of Bethesda for repairs after hitting a deer (referred by my insurance company).

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

While a boycott may be overboard, we don't wish this experience on any of our customers and are sorry you felt you were treated poorly. We will look into this matter. In the mean time we ask that everyone read through all of our reviews to get a fair assessment of our work in all 3 locations.

09/07/2017

I really trust the dealership to do the very best for my car. The warranty is off so they do charge depending on what needs to be done. It seems like there is a whole list of things that I am not charged for. Because I have a Honda I haven't had too many things done to it. They are really really good. A lot of people tell me I'm crazy because I take my car to the dealership because someone else wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have me on a routine service things - a yearly tuneup thing.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for your business. We are grateful for customers like you.

05/10/2017

The work was scheduled and completed on time, job looks very nice. Happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front quarter panel and repaired driver side door. Truck hit my parked car backing up

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your referral!

Auto Body Repair, Auto Body Damage Repair, Auto Collision Repair, Paintless Dent Removal and Repair for Hail Damage and Door Dings, Auto Glass Replacement, Maryland Inspections, A/C Service and Repair, Brake Services and Repairs, Factory Scheduled Maintenance to Maintain Vehicle Warranty, Fiberglass Experts, Fleet Service, Four Wheel Alignment, Fuel System Service, Corvette Restoration, Courtesy Checkup, Cara Bumper Repair, Pin Stripes,Preventative Maintenance 30/60/90K, Rust Proofing and More..

Transmission