American Plant

Founded 1923 • Angie's List since November 2005

American Plant’s Landscape Division specializes in creative solutions for all of your landscaping needs. We begin with a plan that meets your budget and lifestyle. The result is a vibrant garden with inviting and intimate entertainment spaces. Our talented design team and professional landscapers combine over 125 years of experience in creating gracious gardens and livable landscapes. American Plant’s award winning installations use sustainable designs (we are LEED Associate certified) and, as always, use organic gardening practices. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in enhancing your outdoor environment....

Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping

New specials for first time customers! See our coupon below or call for details. Also, check out our Featured Deals. Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping is a family owned, full service yard care company that provides area customers with the best lawn care and landscaping services. Owners, Dale, Peggy, and Greg Moyers, a brother/sister trio, started their business while attending high school in 1981. Operating out of the back of an old Volkswagen, they consistently and determinedly completed their task. Word spread and in a short period of time, clients were eagerly recommending these "young entrepreneurs." Today, they enjoy a record number of satisfied customers. Additional email - peggy@moyerslawnservice.com. Additional DBAs - LSJV Ltd, Moyers Lawn Service, Moyers' Lawn Service & Landscaping.

Offers by Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping on Angie's List

01/13/2019

see above - great job that exceeded expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had landscaping done 5 years ago to get regrading, French drains etc to correct the water problem I had in the basement. American Plant did an amazing job - the landscaping made such a difference that it was featured in the Bethesda magazine. Over the past few years they replaced plants didn't make it and were covered by warranty, provided advice on how to deal with problems in the yard and provided suggestions when I needed to replace plants. A few months ago I saw a couple of blocks that had come loose on the back step they had put in. I called them and they came out. Even though it was a few months past the warranty on the overall job, they still honored the warranty, fixed the step and reinforced other areas on the stop. I appreciate their responsiveness and highly recommend them. I have had not water in my basement since they did the regrading and landscape.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,masonry,mulch,tree service,drain pipe,hardscaping

09/26/2017

Mike never showed up for our first 7am estimate appointment. When I called the office Mike said he had an emergency with a crew that morning and didn't have my phone number to inform me that he couldn't make it. So I decided to give him another chance. We setup another 7am appointment, which he was prompt to arrive for but never sent me an estimate. If a contractor doesn't want the job why don't t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A horizontal cedar fence.

CATEGORY

07/26/2017

Good. Some plants did not thrive initially, but American Plant Food replaced them with alternatives.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plantings as part of a landscaping project

03/10/2016

When they plant a tree, they show up on time and do it right.  No mess, no fuss, no mistakes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
American Plant Food is my "go to" place for annuals, perinneals, mulch, shrubs, bushes, and garden supplies.  Yes it is more expensive than Home Depot or Lowes.  However, the quality and  selection is unmatched, their personnel are knowledgable, friendly and helpful, and they replace items with no questions asked if they die. I have been going to them for years and endorse them mightily.

10/10/2015

Not service, just bought plants.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought plants

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscaping. Custom designed plant installations. Plantings. Patios. Ponds. Waterfalls. Walkways. Retaining walls. Rain gardens. Drainage. Grading. Cleanups. Garden center & nursery.

Lawn Irrigation and Lighting (subs used)

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa