LAWN DOCTOR-THE LOWER

Angie's List since October 2010

Give yourself the lawn of your dreams with a hand from your local lawn service experts. For nearly 50 years, Lawn Doctor's experts have been helping homeowners achieve greener, healthier grass. By using superior materials, relying on exclusive equipment, and customizing one-of-a-kind lawn service plans for every client, we give your grass exactly what it needs to thrive. The result? A lush, thick lawn that you and your family will fall in love with. If you're not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right. It's that simple. ...

Boni Landscaping

7  REVIEWS
Boni Landscaping

Boni Landscaping is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business backed with 18 years of experience. No Job too big or too small. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you!

06/01/2017

Lawn Doctor is very good.  They're prompt, they do a nice job, and they've established a great lawn for us.  It's taken three years, but I expected it to take about three years.  I'm very pleased with Lawn Doctor.  I think their price is a fair price. The quality's good.  It's kind of hard to measure that with this kind of service.  The quality's good because we've got a good lawn now.  We didn't ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fertilize and apply weed killer for the lawn and that kind of stuff.  This was for the Summer fertilization.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

06/01/2017

They are fantastic. They come out 4 times a year and pretty reasonable, very happy with their work. They call me and tell me when its time to take of things. When they say they are going to do it they do it. They leave it clean I do not notice anything left behind. I like their personal service to call me and make sure I am very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They applied an application of fertilizer.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

06/01/2017

Very professional. When they said they were going to show they showed up. The price was good too. Their quality was very good. Overall a good company. They showed up on time every time. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replanted my grass and got my grass going after I had my septic system replaced.

CATEGORY landscaping