Jiffy Lube

Angie's List since October 2007

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Jiffy Lube Service Center #891...

MARYLAND MUFFLER

56  REVIEWS
MARYLAND MUFFLER

This is a local, family-owned-and-operated business, which allows us to offer benefits that our competitors don't offer, including discounts, guarantees, and free estimates. For more than 32 years, our passion has been providing our customers with great service so that we can grow our clientele and be a strong business in the community.

02/22/2013

They pay good attention to detail. They do a really good job, the work I ask them to do. So, that is really positive. The only negative thing about Jiffy Lube is that they always try to up sell you and I find that irritating. Their prices are a little higher than I think they should be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Jiffy Lube for oil change and other services.

08/24/2011

Nice people, fast service - much better than other Jiffy Lube's I have been too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change

08/27/2010

We spent about $30. They are efficient, professional and courteous. Generally, we don?t have to wait for a long time. That is their trademark. We will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Jiffy Lube earlier this month for a regular oil change.

05/27/2010

I was very impressed. I had barey sat down and started reading by the time it was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my Saturn in for a standard oil change. They checked the fluids and made sure everything was fine.

10/24/2007

Great. They were quick and very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair

Oil & Filter Change, Radiator Antifreeze & Coolant Service, Transmission Service, Fuel System Cleaning Service, Light Bulb Inspection & Replacement.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa