Eds Tree Service Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2016

11525 East Maple Avenue

Beltsville, MD 20705

Woman owned and operated. Over 25 years of excellent service....

tree service (278)lawn care (16)

05/30/2020

Ed's Tree Service provided us with excellent advice about how to keep our lovely, century-old white oaks healthy. No need to do anything right away, the company representative said. Just trim the crowns in a year or so. We'll do that, and give Ed's the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check tree health

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

11/25/2019

I sent detailed descriptions of the requested work to three companies. Ed's was the only one to respond and they did so almost immediately. Within two days someone came to the house and reviewed with me the work to be done. The quote reflected accurately the work to be done. Scheduling was back and forth, an early date to do the work was postponed when an emergency came up. We scheduled the work f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Branch over my house cut down, a downed limb stuck in branches removed, and a downed limb on the ground cut and removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

10/10/2019

Ed’s did everything they said they would. They came on time, worked carefully and diligently until all the work was completed. They cleaned up all the debris. All work was done very professionally. By the way, I received 3 estimates before deciding on Ed’s. Their estimate was the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My large maple tree was pruned of dead branches and where limbs hung dangerously close over my house. It was also injected with vitamins. The oak and cherry tree were also pruned. I also have a dwarf Japanese maple in my patio that was trimmed of dead branches and injected with vitamins.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

09/22/2019

They did a fantastic job, came at the exact time the said they would. It was a team of 5 who were in 2 1/2 hours and it amazes me that you wouldn’t know there had been a large dead tree there if you hadn’t seen it. They were friendly, polite and cleaned up after themselves. They also gave me a better price than I had been given by another service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large tree cut down with the roots ground, a large bush removed and roots ground, root ground from a large dead bush previously cut down and the stump of a nuisance tree treated to stop it from returning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

08/12/2019

The estimator as well as the removal crew were great. Kevin, listened to our needs and provided great suggestions. Grant the Foreman was very personable and efficient. The crew was professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree branches trimmed. Dead tree removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

D

07/26/2019

Alice came out to do an estimate, which was left in my door. I was quite surprised that the estimate was three times the price of two other estimates received for the same service. I received one estimate for $1400 and a second one for $1700. Alice's estimate was for $4300, less a 10% discount for a total of $3870. I didn't reach back out to them to discus's the price as I was quite put off by the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree cut up and removal

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

Thank you for the review and the opportunity to provide an estimate. While it does pay to get several estimates, it also pays to ensure that these estimates are proposing to do the same scope of work. Our estimate included not only removing the tree but also grinding the stump. The price was indicitave of the amount of labor and equipment needed to perform a thorough and quality job.

07/26/2019

Eds estimate was three times higher than two other estimates received. The estimate given was for $4300 less 10% for a total of $3870. The other two estimate's were for $1400 and $1700. Obviously, I didn't go with Ed's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Downed tree cut up and removed

12/11/2018

This company did a great job! After receiving 4 bids, they were the most affordable. They arrived on time. Worked very efficiently. Cleaned up afterwards. And worked hard to make sure that we were pleased with the job. Our trees look great. We would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed two large trees and cabled the limbs of one tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

12/02/2018

Ed's did an excellent job. They were very efficient, careful and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a tree taken down and a dead tree limb removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

C

11/13/2018

After telling me the trunks would be grind down, when the time came I was told the tree was too close to the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees Removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

We apologize for any miscommunication but stump grinding was never included on the estimate. Our estimator stated to drill holes in the stumps and add stump rot which is normally an indication that we are unable to grind them.

Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Tree Pruning, Tree Feeding, Tree Shaping & Emergency Storm Service.

Root Pruning