EAD Contractors LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

11301 Pitsea Dr

Beltsville, MD 20705

EAD CONTRACTORS LLC is a locally owned and operated company which values honesty, integrity, and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of masonry and our services are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in both installations and replacements. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!...

concrete repair (7)woodworking (3)interior painting (3)home remodeling (2)door installation (2)basement waterproofing (2)home remodeling (2)handyman (1)mold removal (1)drywall repair (1)roofing (1)

03/04/2020

perfectly and on time they know what they are doing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Basement Waterproofing installation

CATEGORY concrete repair, basement waterproofing, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

Thank you Mr & Mrs [Member Name Removed], was a pleasure doing this waterproofing project for you,

07/30/2019

Evail and EAD contractors were wonderful to work with for my basement waterproofing project. I needed a completely new french drain system installed. Evail was very knowledgeable about what exactly was required to get the project started and kept me informed all along the way as the project progressed. I enjoyed the fact that Evail was very communicative throughout the process and kept me abreast ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of basement waterproofing system

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

02/22/2019

I don’t think you could go wrong with EAD. I love the work they did for us. It is beautiful and I have received many compliments. I particularly appreciate the pride and attention the owner, partners, staff and others paid to providing good customer service and quality work. We’re they the cheapest? No. But unlike others, EAD’s proposal was detailed and I knew exactly what I was getting for the mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of concrete walkway and driveway; and new concrete patio, walkway, repair of front door frame and painting of door. The front stairs, walkway, driveway and patio received a decorative concrete overlay.

CATEGORY concrete repair, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

Photo for EAD Contractors LLC - 11301 Pitsea Dr, Beltsville, MD - 37726602

12/06/2018

Went very well. They did a great job. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General construction

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

11/29/2018

My experience with this company is very good. The biggest thing for me is that I trust them to do work for me. They guarantee their work, and extremely punctual and keep customers in the loop. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done a lot of work for us over the years including; waterproofing inside and outside, remediation of mold, drywall work, concrete work, and painting.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

11/29/2018

The service was great. The supervisor, Chito was very helpful and I felt comfortable working with them. They were punctual, clean, informed me what they're about to do, they also took shots on before and after for my roofing and very courteous. The guys were very great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a brand new roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

11/28/2018

They were extremely professional. They arrived when they said they would. They got the work done in the correct timeline as to when they said the work would be completed. I have never had any problems with them and I would give them an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them do some painting. They also did structural work. They also waterproofed my house. They laid some cement steps. They also a full kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY concrete repair, remodeling, basement waterproofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

11/28/2018

They were very willing to work with me on the price; that was important. They helped bring up ideas to keep the cost down, but make sure that the job looked nice. They were easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-did a bathroom, to a house that I sold. They did some handyman services for as well.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

01/24/2013

They have worked for me twice and did the color and style of painting that I wanted. We worked together the pick up the most convenient date for them to do the work and for us to be here. There is nothing really negative; they were friendly and pretty clear in describing what would be done and where they were in the process. They did the estimate before Thanksgiving and wound up coming back and wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used EAD Contractors to redo drywall for a portion of my basement that recently had been waterproofed. They also painted and did mold removal.

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2012

09/13/2012

EAD's crew arrived promptly as promised and worked throughout the afternoon to finish both projects the same day. They did high quality work - the concrete looks fabulous. It is obvious they take a great deal of pride in not only the quality of work they do, but also in the cleanup afterward. EAD has done other work for us in the past and we have always been extremely happy with them. We also feel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a custom concrete slab on the driveway and installed a metal tub/extension from the existing septic drain to prevent runoff water from entering the septic system. For another job on our basement stairwell, they removed the existing parging and applied waterproofing rapid set cement parging as well as 4 drain taps using 1 1/2 inch pvc pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2012

EAD Contractors offers interior work as well as exterior work. For interior work, we do carpentry, drywall, paint, kitchens, bathrooms, floors, doors, and windows. For exterior work, we do driveways, sidewalks, concrete porches, patios, retaining walls, downspouts, sub-soil draining systems, and waterproofing work as well.

EAD Contractors does not do mold treatment.

NA