WeatherMaster Windows

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/29/2019

2115 Eastern Ave

Baltimore, MD 21231

Also rated A+ by the BBB, we offer highly energy-efficient, quality windows, at prices usually available only to builders and contractors. Prices start as low as $238, including installation! Some of our models are 3X more energy saving than ENERGY STAR requirements. Call for a free in-home quote and experience our hassle-free shopping experience with simple, transparent pricing displayed right in our ads, online or quoted over the phone. Or better yet, come visit our 10,000+ SF warehouse showroom where you can see all of our products and operation firsthand. Either way, we know your time is valuable, so we'll keep it simple-- no long sales presentations, no phony Buy One Get One FREE offers, trade-ins or other gimmicks....

window replacement (148)door installation (19)insulation (3)glass repair (3)

03/16/2020

The installers were great. Worked quickly and professionally. Also, the salesman Patrick was knowledgeable and responded very quickly to any of my questions/requests. And the windows are great! It took a few tries to get them installed (due to Mother Nature - not the company!) but it was worth the wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 13 windows in my condo replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

02/01/2020

We were really pleased with the team that came to install our windows. They did a really great job with the installation and explaining to us the mechanics how how all the windows work. Would definitely work with Weather Masters again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 12 new windows, replacing all the old windows in the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

01/28/2020

Absolutely excellent product quality and service. From the quotation process, to measurement, to installation, everyone was friendly and professional. Great product quality and service. We've utilized Weather Master Windows twice and will not go anywhere else. Doug & Terry Crumb

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
18 windows installed in my house and then we asked them back to install 7 more on my porch.

CATEGORY glass repair, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

01/26/2020

Prompt, professional and high quality work, at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2020

01/24/2020

Great sales experience with Mr. Udovich. Great product and value for our particular home. Excellent team of installers. Cannot say enough about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
22 vinyl replacement windows installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Photo for WeatherMaster Windows - 2115 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD - 38347368

10/11/2019

The two-person crew was in and out in less than three hours, including time to show me how windows operated and going over the warranty information. The windows were easily installed — I imagine because they were premeasured weeks before the windows were built. Every aspect of working with the WeatherMaster team was a joy. Never once did I feel pressured to order something I didn’t want or more wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seven replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

09/25/2019

Great service from sales to scheduling to installation. Salesman was informative and did not pressure. They were communicative when scheduling and keeping me updated. Installation crew was on time, worked well, and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 6 windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

09/12/2019

I had Weathermasters replace eight 70s Anderson windows a couple of years ago and was very happy with logistics and work provided. This year we had them replace our very old (house dates to 1860) single pane windows (6). My husband was concerned because several of the older windows did not appear square and he wondered if they would run into issues BUT, the finished windows look fantastic and are ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

09/11/2019

The installation is beautiful and the windows and doors are entirely trouble-free except for one rear door that was not closing well a few months after it was installed. But Weathermaster sent a service man out within a few days (it wasn't an emergency) and its been great ever since. At first we ordered the windows and a storm door. They are over 10 years old now and still look almost new. Then ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
9 windows and 4 doors

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

09/10/2019

Installers were professional and friendly. Easily some of the hardest working tradesman I have had working at my house. They prepared the site, worked quickly, and cleaned up the workspace so it was spotless when they were done. Window installation looks wonderful. Much better than I imagined. I will definitely contact WeatherMaster when I need to replace more windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 5 windows and trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Photo for WeatherMaster Windows - 2115 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD - 38097879

New Windows & Doors

Broken glass repair; repair of other manufacturer's windows; skylights; car & truck windows

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing