upScore FICO Solutions

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since May 2015

B Rated | 2 Reviews

upScore FICO Solutions LLC is a Maryland based financial services firm that specializes in consumer credit education. Through providing extensive credit education, ongoing credit coaching, and our Advanced FICO Enhancement Solutions, we turn yesterday’s mistakes into tomorrow’s achievements by helping our clients to quickly raise their FICO scores to exceed 700 while training them on how to PERMANENTLY maintain an excellent credit rating! We also offer individuals with challenged credit lending solutions regarding mortgages, personal funding and business financing. Feel free to give us a call and speak with one of our credit analysts today! Make this the year you become lendable and credit worthy! We're truly looking forward to speaking with you! 844-750-SCORE (7267) www.upscorefico.com...

Scoreology

325  REVIEWS
Scoreology

www.scoreologyusa.com is a national credit repair company providing our clients with one on one unmatched customer service. We have a track record of proven, outstanding results. We offer a wide variety of credit repair, building and budgeting services. Give us a call to set up your Free Consultation. Scoreology was formerly known as Credit Dr.

Award 2019

06/14/2017

After numerous calls and the Temps to try to reach someone and or receive a call back no one ever did we did not receive a phone call on either of our cell phones nor our house phone nor did we get any emails or texts we just got no response that is very unprofessional and makes me feel uneasy giving someone business that would entail my credit information

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and I needed assistance with our credit and trying to fix it and make it better.

CATEGORY credit repair companies

07/29/2015

- The process went well.  I did not know what to expect, but the experience was quite an informative process. - The provider was polite, informative, knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. - The provider and I met monthly via telephone to discuss my progress and it made it possible for me to ask any questions. - The provider gave me an on-line portal so I could check my progress 365/24-7. -  Even...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- Educated me on the five areas that develops my Fico score - Trained me on how to properly use my credit cards - Took my score from 583 - 720

CATEGORY credit repair companies

Credit Repair, Credit Education, Poor credit lending (mortgages, business financing, personal funding), and financial literacy training

ask for details.