RPS Restoration

A21 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2014

2833 Smith Ave

Baltimore, MD, 21209

We are a local family owned and operated company. We have been in business for over 20 years and have about 30 years of experience. We specialize in water restoration as well as mitigation. We deal with all insurance companies. RPS Restoration does not use any subcontractors, all employees are in house. Let us bring your house back to the one you call home. We look forward to hearing from you!...

Handyman Services (16)Water and Smoke Damage (10)Mold Testing and Remediation (9)Basement Remodeling (8)General Remodeling (8)Basement Waterproofing (5)Carpet Sales and Installation (4)Concrete Pouring and Repair (4)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (2)Decks and Porches (2)Fencing (1)

10/03/2019

RPS did an amazing job with our flooded basement. Immediately after we called them, they showed up and in one day had the entire mess cleaned out, wet sheetrock removed and all the drying equipment set up. They did a great job with the restoration as well. They showed up promptly every day, Ron was in constant communication to let us know what they were up to, and they did a very professional job....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mitigation and restoration for flooded basement

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, water damage restoration, mold removal, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

06/19/2019

Ron was fantastic! We had a pipe burst in our bathroom which was running just for 10 to 15 minutes but enough to flood first floor and basement. I'm a contractor my self and brought guys to come over to shop vac entire area for hours straight. I called Ron as well and he said he would even stop that same night. I can't even tell you the breathe of fresh air from his knowledge as he came in and sho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Remediation from pipe burst

CATEGORY handyman service, basement waterproofing, mold removal, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

05/17/2019

I called Ron to help after a flood in my basement and after another company had done an exceedingly poor job with mitigation that was not according to industry guidelines. He helped walk me through the process with my insurance so that I could get the work re-done properly. I am grateful that he stepped in, as I wouldn't know what I could rightfully ask the insurance to cover. and how to handle th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mitigation for a flood

CATEGORY water damage restoration, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

05/14/2019

RPD is a real pleasure to work with. The owner is direct, honest, and follows through on his work. All the company workers are also fantastic. Very polite and professional. We were impressed! They did a beautiful job and more than met our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement finished and remodeled

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

05/13/2019

excellent quality. very understanding of our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
after flood need cleanup and complete rebuild

CATEGORY carpet installation, handyman service, remodeling, water damage restoration, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, mold removal, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

05/12/2019

Professional. Estimate given within 3 hours of inquiry and mitigation completed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water mitigation

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

03/06/2019

All work was done properly and efficiently. Our first mitigation contractors did not do a thorough job. RPS came and did the job properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mitigation of basement

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, water damage restoration, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

D

10/22/2018

To borrow a phrase from the late Charles Dickens, this is a Tale of Two Companies. The first one did my remediation work. They showed up on a Sunday afternoon, the day of the Ellicott City Flood in 2018 and did the most essential work that day, namely the removal of wet/soiled carpet. The following day they returned and finished the work. They stripped drywall and insulation two feet from the floo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood Remediation

CATEGORY handyman service, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

08/25/2018

We suffered a major flood to our home. I called up RPS on a Saturday evening. He was there within a few hours and helped us minimize the damage and plan for repair. He called me throughout the months long process to explain what the next steps would be and update me. He also worked closely with our insurance to get way more than I thought we would get (and way more than the initial insurance estim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mitigation and restoration after a major flood, remodel bathrooms, miscellaneous handyman repairs.

CATEGORY carpet installation, concrete repair, handyman service, remodeling, basement waterproofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, mold removal, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

07/23/2018

We recently used RPS for major home repairs in our house after significant water damage. We have used him before for renovations as well and as per usual Ron provided excellent quality - great communication, a real pleasure to use all around. We have beautiful house updates!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heavy house renovations after water damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018