Perry Hall Dental Associates

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since June 2013

8647 Belair Rd

Baltimore, MD 21236

Looking for a great dentist in your area? Look no further! The office of John Stamas, D.D.S., and Constantine J. Kaminaris has the overall dental expertise you and your family are looking for. If you have a concern about a procedure or about how your insurance will cover it, Perry Hall Dental Associates, LLC will be happy to answer your questions. Please give us a call to schedule an apointment that fits your schedule. We are positive you won't leave our office without a smile on your face!...

Dentistry - General (9)

02/13/2018

I think the dentist and the staff bend over backwards to ensure excellent service and to work with your insurance company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i needed lots of stuff done...bridge, cavities over the course of the past 7 years and Dr Stamas has been very professional, caring and reasonable at every turn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2018

03/15/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2015

02/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refilled an old metal cavity on my back molar from 60 years ago, it was perfect.  He is great and the staff is excellent both in the cleaning and the administration.  Thanks for a great experience.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2016

05/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nice office environment.  Hygeniest and dentist were both thorough and professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2015

10/22/2014

The appointment went very well, they took x-rays, explained what was going on, did the cleaning, out lined a treatment plan, gave me the cost of each procdure. At the end of my visit the billing department, expalined my co-pay  and that they will submitt  the bill to my insurance, also explained  what I will be charge as I continued with my treatment. Due to my schedule I delayed my treatment plan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need to get a checkup and cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2014

12/30/2013

I have been going to this practice and seeing the same dentist for about 15 years.  He is friendly and willing to answer my questions. I have had problems with my teeth since I was a child and thus have had multiple new and replacement crowns, a couple of root canals, and a bridge while under his care.  They do not do oral surgery, such as root canals, and I have been satisfied with the providers ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6-month cleaning and check-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2013

08/20/2013

I've been using them for 10 years. It is great. I usually don't have to wait at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Perry Hall Dental Associates for my dental needs. I see them every 3 months. They do cleanings and x-rays.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2013

03/14/2012

He seems very professional and very good. He sent me to someone else for a root canal and always sends me to someone else, when needed, who is well-qualified. Any time I called him with a problem he has seen me pretty quickly. The staff is very friendly. I have never had any kind of problems and I have never been dissatisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for a routine six month check-up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2012

06/22/2011

They are friendly, efficient people. I’ve always been pleased with what they’ve done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go here for my dental care.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2011

General & Cosmetic Dentistry, Lumineers, Invisalign, Implants, Zoom Bleaching, Full & Partial Dentures, Root Canal, Oral Surgery, Crowns, Bridges, Oral Surgery, Orthodonticts

all dental procedures are offered

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available