MVP Home Specialists LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/14/2020

613 E Fort Ave

Baltimore, MD 21230

We empower property owners to battle billion dollar insurance companies and win their claim. Our process results in property owners receiving 3x the national claim average. This enables you to drastically increase the value of you property, without interfering with your busy daily live. Were here to save you time, money and effort whatever your roofing and siding needs may be. Call for a free inspection or consultation today! Licensed, Insured & A+ rating with BBB....

roofing (6)siding companies (3)

08/08/2019

Very well and Derek was very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof was replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

08/08/2019

MVP Home Specialist were extremely professional and very helpful with leading the efforts with my insurance claim on my damaged roof due to a storm. Once the approval came in from my insurance company the work was scheduled within the next few weeks and the new roof was installed quickly. They did a amazing job with the new roof and clean up the area afterwards. The project was managed very well b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

08/07/2019

I would definitely hire these guys again. They made a stressful time less stressful and were very professional. My mom was relieved and excited her roof was finally replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2019

08/07/2019

Selected them for my uncle. They were professional and on time. I needed roofing and siding replacement from an insurance claim and they really helped me thru the process and finished in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and siding

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2019

08/06/2019

It was a great experience from the beginning to the end. They have a good product, easy to work with, I didn't have to call them back to everything, they've done a thorough and complete job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof on my home and the siding.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

08/06/2019

We reached out to MVP because we realized that our roof had a leak. They were responsive to come check out our roof, and we nearly had the roof patched in the same day. We patched the ceiling indoors and we haven’t had an issue since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our roof patched for a leak that we had.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

07/31/2019

Derek and his team were super helpful and quick. I had a leak coming in through my window and reached out to MVP Home Specialists. Two guys came out the next day, evaluated the problem and sealed the window all within an hour or two. I would choose MVP again for their quality work and awesome responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window sealing

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

Roofing, Siding, Roofing Repairs, Siding Repairs.

Visa, Check, Financing, MasterCard, American Express, Discover