Mr Rooter Plumbing of Suburban Maryland

Angie's List since April 2015

B Rated | 7 Reviews

At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customers individual needs are important. Whether its a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs day or night with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and leaking water heaters. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then well fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair, with courteous smiles on our faces. There's a reason they call us Mr. Call your local Mr. Rooter today. ...

Chesapeake Home Services, LLC

We are a locally owned & operated company offering plumbing, heating, air conditioning, fire sprinkler, HVAC duct and dryer vent cleaning throughout the Delmarva peninsula. Our mission is to exceed customer expectations by going the extra mile every time. Our experienced and knowledgeable technicians are ready to serve all of your home repair and maintenance needs.

02/12/2020

They responded quickly. It's just their prices were too high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Water drains from the Water Tank on the top of the toilet into the Toilet continuously. Need to identify other possible sources of Water Leaks.

09/21/2017

It was an emergency, and they stepped up to the plate. It was fine. The hot water is back now. This was our first time using this company, and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

03/09/2016

After we called in the problem, Mr. Donald Smith from Mr. Rooter of Baltimore came the first thing the next morning. Mr. Smith gave me the above diagnosis of the problem.  He replaced the leaking elbow joint and then tested it.  During the test he discovered a second leak that was coming from the drain opening inside the utility sink.  He then fixed that leak and extensively tested the drain and e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced leaking elbow joint under our basement utility sink.

02/16/2016

07/30/2015

I've been very pleased with them. I thought it was a fair price. They came on time. They were courteous. They told me what it was going to cost up front. I thought it was all good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Mr. Rooter for plumbing. They've done a couple of jobs for me and they're in the process of bidding for a big job at a church I belong to.