Metro Mechanical Services

Founded 1965 • Angie's List since January 2013

B Rated | 15 Reviews

Sales, Service & Installation, Heating, Air Conditioning ,Duct Work ,Controls ,Water Heaters, Boilers, Oil Heat, Gas Conversions, Geothermal, & Back Up Generators. Family Owned Since 1965....

Chesapeake Home Services, LLC

We are a locally owned & operated company offering plumbing, heating, air conditioning, fire sprinkler, HVAC duct and dryer vent cleaning throughout the Delmarva peninsula. Our mission is to exceed customer expectations by going the extra mile every time. Our experienced and knowledgeable technicians are ready to serve all of your home repair and maintenance needs.

04/17/2017

The metro mechanical person quickly diagnosed the problem and put in an order the the replacement part needed. As soon as the part came in he called and came over to fix it. Very professional and we appreciated the quick service as it was beginning to get cold.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just moved into a new condo and the furnace was not working correctly. We had purchased a one year home warranty and called them to have the furnace fixed. They sent out Metro Mechanical who diagnosed and fixed the problem within 48 hours.

04/03/2017

They are very good. He's a solid plumber to use if you are in a bind for somebody. It's really just the boss. He's very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted an oil boiler to gas heat.

CATEGORY plumbing

03/20/2017

Metro is one of the only certified installers of Bosch boilers, which after extensive research, was our preferred choice. (Do your research on boilers!) They stayed very late in order to complete the installation in one day because it was cold outside.The installation has required a number of post-installation adjustments and Metro has been INCREDIBLE about coming back to tweak the electronics, ad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preemptive replacement of 25-30 year old boiler with Bosch high efficiency boiler

02/21/2017

They didn't fix the leak and refused to do the entire flush which I even asked in writing.  They didn't come in the time frame that they started they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak and hired them out.

01/27/2017

Late to his first appointment. I paid up front for for what was supposed to be a minor solution where Eric would come back out later in the week. The next appointment he forgot. The one after that "He got a flat tire and would call me the next day." He never did, I had to call him. After that he plain didn't show for the next appointment and won't answer his phone. Now I'm sitting in the dead of w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At first things seemed okay. Eric showed up to my home and since he couldn't figure out why my HVAC unit wasn't heating properly he "rigged" it to work, leaving my thermostat hanging off of the wall and said he'd return. He never did.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heat, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration, Duct Work, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Programable Thermostats, Back Up Generators, Gas Conversions, Oil Heat, Heat Pumps, Geothermal, Water Heaters & Boilers.

Air Duct Cleaning