Len The Plumber, LLC.

B1219 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since September 2005

1552 Ridgely St

Baltimore, MD 21230

Len The Plumber, LLC. is a leading plumbing and drain company serving Central Maryland. Our certified professional plumbers are available same day to assist residential and commercial customers in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Cecil County, Harford County, and Howard County. Our knowledgeable plumbers have years of experience dealing with a wide variety of plumbing issues including plumbing repairs, drain cleaning, water heaters, well systems, heating systems, sewer, water, and gas lines. Were open 7 days a week with no extra charge on evenings or weekends!...

plumber (1161)drain cleaning (177)water heater repair and installation (103)well and water pump (62)sewer cleaning (40)drain pipe installation (36)home remodeling (27)excavating (24)appliance repair (22)water softener installation and repair (18)hvac repair (18)gas leak repair (8)

12/19/2019

They cleared the issue and insisted that we need to replace the toilet on the first visit, but the cameraman was not available until the next business day to assess the sewer lines that they had cleaned out. The cost of this portion of the service was approximately $1400. The cameraman who came on the second day told us that the entire sewer line needed to be replaced due to excessive rust, wear a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Address a backed up sewer in my home

CATEGORY plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

11/04/2019

He did a very good job. Took care of everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, Kitchen faucet. cleared blockage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2019

09/13/2019

He arrived on time for appointment; performed quickly and price was reasonable. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! We are happy to hear you were pleased with your plumbing service.

09/13/2019

It went very well. He showed up on time and was efficient and helpful and solved my plumbing problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

We're glad we could be of assistance. Thank you for leaving your feedback!

09/13/2019

Went well, plumber was professional and very helpful. Gave me advice on how to fix the problem and waived the service fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

07/02/2019

Roots were not removed as evidenced by video from camera put in the sewer line the following day. Company sent another technician to clear the roots but would not video the line again, so I have no way to know if the roots were really removed. I asked for a refund and was told that drain work is an ‘attempt’ and not guaranteed and that this was documented in my receipt. However, I was never told t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of Roots from Sewer Line

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

06/19/2019

It was a great experience. We have a cottage on our property that we rent and the water heater failed. It's a small space, so I took measurements and looked through the box store websites for a replacement. We originally tried to purchase a water heater through a box store and use their contractors to have it installed. The sales person at the box store central office didn't handle the order corre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tank Water Heater Installation (electric)

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

05/16/2019

Technician quoted high price to clear basement clogged toilet. I Accepted due to upcoming party I was having. All other toilets and sinks were draining just fine and not affecting the clogged toilet, so main sewer line was not clogged. He did a good job clearing the clog, however he kept trying to sale me other services Len The Plumber provides. He asked if he could use my bathroom and on the way ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet drain was clogged

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

04/29/2019

They did a great job and I felt confident with them. They did it quickly and they knew what they were doing. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did drain cleaning at my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2019

04/20/2019

They came on 16 April and fixed it. 3 days later it is clogged again. We call len the plumber and tell him he needs to come out and get it fixed. Well they will come out but it will cost us another $200. No way. They are suppose to stand by their work but apparently they don't. They didn't fix it right the first time and expect me to cough up another $200.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upstairs toilet was clogged.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

Plumbing, Fixtures, Drains, Water & Sewer Line Repairs & Replacements, Faucets, Toilets, Water Heaters, Sump Pumps, Laundry Tubs, Sinks, Drain Cleaning, Wells & Heating.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available