Hands On Painters Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4503 Leeds Ave

Baltimore, MD 21229

We have the cure for your PPPSS (Post Pandemic Paint Season Syndrome). Call us to Claim your COVID-19 Sucks Coupon and receive 10.9% off your next project, call to schedule your estimate now and work will be scheduled after quarantine regulations have been lifted. Coupon is applicable to interior/exterior painting, staining and power washing. Exterior estimates will be completed with COMPLETE social distancing/NO CONTACT. Hands On Painters, Inc., one of Maryland’s most trusted privately owned painting service providers with over 20 years in the business. We are owner-operated and offer year round painting with professional full-time painters (no subcontractors). You will receive a flat rate estimate with a common sense approach to every project. Over 10,000 homes painted. Award winning since 2007. We work in tandem with our “sister” company, Patapsco Valley Handyman, to deliver the extras. No need to hire an outside contractor to repair rotten boards or update your light fixtures. We can handle the details!...

interior painting (631)drywall repair (247)house painting (153)plaster (70)pressure washing (37)wallpaper removal (21)cabinet refacing (5)handyman (103)woodworking (64)deck cleaning (26)water and smoke damage (20)deck building (19)
C

06/02/2020

don't know they collected a deposit but have not performed work Ordered the job 6 weeks ago. Can't get them to commit to a start date. Office does respond to emails within a day in most cases but only when I initiate contact. To be fair Hands on Painters was the only company of the 3 that even bothered to inquire

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting outside shed and building a ramp

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the comments. Hands On Painters Inc has been working hard to get painters to jobs. Our operations has been hit very hard by COVID19 issues. From off site office communications, illness, elderly care, access to supplies, to daycare for employees with schools not being open...Luckily we are coming around and our new normal is feeling better every day !... I know ...

05/18/2020

Once again Hands On Painters did a great job taking care of small projects with quick & professional results. Thanks!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix leak by window; Repair and repaint wall; Replace ceiling fan

CATEGORY handyman service,plastering,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Thank you for recognizing us! We appreciate it and look forward to hearing from you for your next project!

04/10/2020

Very well! This was the third time I hired Hands on Painters, and as before, I was not disappointed. The estimator, Derrick, came on time as scheduled and listened to what I wanted done. He also gave a few suggestions that, in the end, were really good suggestions. His estimate was accurate with the final cost and very fair. He had also guessed it would take 2-3 days to complete the job and that i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my living room and dining rooms painted, two other rooms' ceilings, as well as parts of the outside of my house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review, we hope your safe and healthy during these Covid times. Jonathan

03/16/2020

The crew did excellent work. They were considerate and highly skilled in completing the work in a timely manner. The work was of high quality and worth the price we paid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting a bathroom & stairwell

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate that you took the time to leave us an outstanding review. It was our pleasure working with you and we look forward to hearing from you for your next project! The Hands on Painters Team

03/03/2020

They did a good job, I was happy with it and they have have a fair price too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

Thanks!

10/16/2019

Very happy with the advance notice, the planning process, and the work completed. Easy communication with email, phone and in person. The crew was efficient, hard-working, and respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New front door installed and painted, 4 bedrooms painted, hallways painted and patched, Outside fence gate repaired (and now it works!).

CATEGORY handyman service,plastering,water damage restoration,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! Glad we could help you with your project!!

08/14/2019

Patch boys was here on time. They explained how much the job would cost me and how long the job would take. They did an excellent job. They cleaned up after themselves all three days that they were here

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had plaster and drywall done

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Happy to help with your project. Thanks for the kind words!

07/22/2019

It was great, and it was wonderful, they are polite, did a great job, cleaned up and they are very professional. I would recommend them to somebody else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a lot of interior painting in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

Thank you so much! Appreciate your recommendation!

06/23/2019

This the second time I’ve used Hands on Painters for work on my townhouse. We had to wait for Mother Nature to cooperate with the weather since it was exterior but it was worth it. Once again I’m pleased with the quality of work that Jonathan and his entire staff provide. You can always contact them with questions and they are great to work with. The quality is worth the value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting and repairs for deck, fence and door frame.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

Thank you for your patience. Always a pleasure to work on your home! Thanks for the vote of confidence!

06/19/2019

Hands on Painters did a fantastic job painting my living rooms and bedrooms. The price was reasonable and the work was quality. I would definitely recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inside house Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad you are happy with your rooms!

Residential, interior & exterior painting, Handyman, Power washing, Drywall repair, Rotten trim repair, Caulking, /Glazing, Wallpaper Removal, hard to reach areas/ two story foyers and stairwells, getting homes ready for re-sale & rental.

Please see our sister company Patapsco Valley Handyman listed on Angie's List for all other services needed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard