Charm City Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20180623

4701 Leeds Ave

Baltimore, MD 21227

Charm City Roofing is a BBB Accredited, licensed and insured roofing contractor, specializing in all phases of the roofing process; from roof repairs to roof replacements. At Charm City Roofing we are committed to providing expert craftsmanship and outstanding customer service to the Greater Baltimore area. We provide top quality products and expert installation at a reasonable price. Weather you have a steep slope, shingle roof, or a flat, rubber roof we have the resources and knowledgeable staff to get the job done properly and promptly. Contact us today for your free, no obligation, in home estimate!...

roofing (14)gutter installation (3)

11/22/2019

Estimator came out with a drone to look at condition of the roof. Gave us 3 different options for roof replacement. We choose the middle price option. Big crew came out and did the work quickly and neatly. The price they quoted us was half of what other contractor wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof replacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

09/09/2019

Crew worked hard throughout a very hot day and into dusk to complete the work in one day. Cleaned up well throughout and at the end of the project. Highly recommend and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review. That fact that you would highly recommend us is the greatest complement!

10/31/2018

sent a request over 2 weeks ago and never heard from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair or replace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We're sorry that your needs were not met. Sometimes email request are missed as we receive over 100 emails most days. I wish you could have given us a phone call before leaving this review. Please feel free to call of you still need service.

08/06/2018

The only problem was waiting for the seeming constant rain to stop so they could go to work. The roofing was completed in one day & the job was well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof & new roofing over patio plus new gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review. Please keep us in mind when you're ready o replace the other roof.

04/06/2018

Charm City Roofing did a fantastic job on my roof! I was very impressed by how efficiently they worked, how clean everything was after the job had been completed and how reasonable the price was. They arrived early, surrounded my house with tarps, took great care not to drop the old shingles and roofing debris on my landscaping, and thoroughly went over my yard with a magnetic nail sweeper to ensu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for this fantastic review and thank you for referring us to your neighbor!

03/29/2018

QUOTED ON THE WHOLE ROOF BEING REPLACE AND SAID IF I ONLY WANT THE FEW SHINGLES REPLACED HE WOULD NOT guarantee THE JOB

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A FEW SHINGLES REPAIR

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

Mr Kodek. It’s very upsetting that you felt the need to leave an F after deciding not to hire us to replace your roof. To clarify, what I said was we are not willing to do a repair on your roof given the age and overall (very bad) condition.

10/11/2017

I do not know the price as my husband took care of it. I think the thing was they came out and they had three crews working and they came out and got it done. The guys that worked on roof worked very hard. They did there job. We did have a problem afterwards but that may have existed beforehand but they are coming back to look at it. They had replaced rotted boards and fixed some leaking from the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redone my roof to my home and put gutters up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

Thanks for the review Ms. [Member Name Removed]. Glad we were able to resolve all the issues.

07/05/2017

Good. Roger was very responsive. The quote was provided promptly and the work completed as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace flat roof,

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2017

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review.

03/08/2017

I met with the owner (Roger Bush) who went over the services they offered and how the entire installation process would be. I decided to go with replacement of the gutters on the front porch and addition, 50 year shingles on the roof, and the installation of a ridge vent. He indicated that they could schedule the roof replacement later that week. On the day of the install they showed up on time, p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed several gutters replace and a total new roof installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2017

Photo for Charm City Roofing - 4701 Leeds Ave, Baltimore, MD - 34579495

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review. I appreciate you taking the time to put this together.

03/05/2017

Very quickly and professionally - no goofing around etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roofing on kitchen addition

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2016

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. Please keep us in mind if you ever have any issues on the main house roof.

Charm City Roofing is a full service licensed and insured professional roofing company, handling everything from a new roof installation, restoration and maintenance to re-roofs and repairs.