Brody Pest Control

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since April 2017

Offering a full line of pest control solutions, 30 day terms...

Destroy Pest Control

Bed Bug Specialist 1 treatment 90 day warranty Ozone treatments (clears pathogens and bacteria Plague and mildew) Cockroach clean outs Mold and disinfectant services Pest Control Service for Washington DC MD VA Mosquito Yard Treatments Interior/ Exterior Treatments Egotistical Friendly can treat without using chemicals

07/27/2017

Everything is great any time they have come out to do any work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a customer since 2005. I have a contract with them for all the pest control services. I pay a monthly fee and they take care of everything. They are very responsible, fast and thorough. I had others in past that were in and out in 5 min. They always take their time and make sure to address all concern and make sure that there is nothing that is not addressed that you might yourself not even know about. Awesome service.

08/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pest control.

05/13/2013

Ben is always friendly, polite and very careful to explain anything necessary.  The service went well and we've been successful controlling our pests.  At the last date of service we had a problem.  They gave us options and explained everything in detail.  There is never a hard sale and they are always willing to modify treatment to suit the comfort of the customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out 4 times a year and control all sorts of bugs and pests.  Anytime there is a problem they come promptly.  We pay 4 times a year for these services.

06/30/2008

I had met this company at my girlfriends house and was impressed with their professionalism and thoroughness. They use environmentally friendly products and are a family owned business. They explain their treatments to me and treat me like I am a valued customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have them treat the interior and exterior of our house for pests.

Roaches,Mice,Rats,Bed bugs, Termites, Flies, Ants & wasps