Beltrand`s Contractors Inc

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since April 2011

F Rated | 8 Reviews

At Beltrand`s Contractor,we take pride in our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!...

Certified Home Remodelers Inc

Certified Home Remodelers, Inc. serves clients throughout the state of Maryland, including the surrounding regions of Baltimore, Frederick, and Carroll Counties as a home remodeling company. We have been family owned and operated since our inception in 1997 and have over 30 years of experience. We offer financing through reputable lending institutions to help all of our clients achieve the home of their dreams. We also accept most major credit cards through PayPal. We understand and appreciate that trust must always be earned, which is why we work closely with all of our clients to earn that trust. Our Motto: “Give Us 10% Of Your Trust And We’ll Earn The Other 90”. If you are looking to have any areas of your home remodeled or are in need of new construction we urge you to visit our many service pages to see both interior and exterior services we provide. If you are in need of a professional remodeling company we urge you to contact us. From multi-level additions to replacement window installations, we offer a wide range of services to suit any client. Our professionally skilled staff looks forward to hearing from you in getting started on your next home improvement project.

07/16/2019

The estimator left their business card in the door, but did not knock loud enough for me to hear or give me a call. After calling, they refused to send the estimator back out and were extremely unfriendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter estimate

CATEGORY gutter repair

11/13/2018

He told me he would get back to me with an estimate but I never heard back from him. I moved on to hire someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an appointment for him to come out and give an estimate for my roof. He arrived late but I told him I needed to go to a doctor's appointment soon and to go ahead and look at the roof. I showed him pictures of my roof and showed him my deck.

09/25/2018

Called and had appointments set up twice through home advisor and they never called to cancel nor showed up. Even got appointment reminders.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Estimate

02/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a glass pane in a door. Have not seen the work yet.

08/09/2015

Highly professional.  Work was done well.  Cost seemed a bit on the high side but I am pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed and repaired leak in exterior wall.

CATEGORY roofing

Commercial & Residential, Roofing,Siding,Windows,Gutters,Chimneys.

plumbing,electric