Attic Sweepers Hauling

A 7 Reviews

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2011

Baltimore, MD 21224

Family owned & operated since 1998. Attic Sweepers Hauling and Junk Removal. We specialize in piano, hot tub and shed removal as well as all your hauling needs. We are licensed and insured. A+ rating with BBB Toll free: 1-855-585-5865 (JUNK) or at 410-216-3177...

hauling (7)

11/18/2018

There was a bit of confusion on the day of pick up but once it was resolved everything went smooth after that. The service was completed in a quick and professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A sofa and lovesears picked up

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

10/06/2018

I only talked on the phone with them and I thought I listed all of the items. He quoted me $389 and we scheduled a pick up. I didn't get anything in writing and don't remember being directed to his website which said there was a 5% charge for credit cards and no checks accepted. He looked at the cabinets and tacked on $80 to include the largest. He did take some smaller items to make it more worth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
disposal of list of large items

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

Good day Mrs [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need us again please remember that you may snap a photo, go to our website or call ( we always answer!) we will always give an accurate estimate and transparent pricing when given the proper info.

08/30/2018

So easy! I called, they went right over, quoted a price, texted me photos of before and after. I paid with credit card over the phone. I had no way to move all that stuff to the dump, so I'm really glad I called them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled a load of junk from my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

Thank you for the review! When working with our company your junk removal experience will always go smoothly. Even on the occasion that you are unable to be onsite with us we are happy to send photos so you can see from the start to the finish, as if you were here. -Bill from Attic Sweepers Hauling

06/20/2018

Bill gave me a quote when I sent him photos of the condo. He gave me a date I wanted, and with two other workers, cleared out and swept clean the apartment in the time he estimated. He was very accommodating and also helped me move some items into my truck. The condo was a mess when he got there, and all cleaned out when he left!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing clothes, books, furniture, carpet and other items from an elderly person's condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

Thank you for the review Mrs. [Member Name Removed] We are able to provide our customers with an estimated price by receiving photos of the scope of work. Before any of the job gets started we always confirm the price on site with our clients. -Bill from Attic Sweepers Hauling

12/08/2017

It went very well. They were professional and efficient. I had a lot of debris and they handled it with ease. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling debris from a home remodeling project.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2017

Thanks for the review Mrs. [Member Name Removed], glad we could help! -Bill from Attic Sweepers Hauling

08/15/2017

They gave me a quote over the phone and came same day. I called multiple companies and they had the best price. The guy on the phone also sounded professional so I chose them. A few guys came over and they were very efficient and stuck to the price I was given over the phone. I had a good experience overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a hot tub removed from my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! When you need us again, Attic Sweepers Hauling and Junk Removal is always there to answer your calls/

07/03/2017

it was really good within the time he said he would be there and the price was reasonable and he kept the price the way it was at the time of the quote. Overall really good service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hauling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

Thank you for your review! Glad we were able to help you out.

Junk removal, hauling, construction debris clean up and demolition including sheds, garages, playground equipment, decks & patios, fencing, porches, flooring, ceilings, appliances, estate cleanouts, eviction services , furniture removal.Hot Tub disposable and piano removal

Moving, Landscaping Jobs or Raking of Leaves