4 Seasons Construction

A6 REVIEWS

7318 stray way

Baltimore, MD, 21224

We specialize in kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, interior and exterior painting, finishing basements, and decks. 4 seasons Construction takes pride in making sure the customer is always happy and getting the job done efficiently, clean and quickly as possible. We been doing this for 15 years and love what we do....

General Remodeling (3)Interior Painting (2)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Basement Remodeling (1)

07/11/2019

They are on time, very clean and they left nothing behind and I'm very satisfied with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a full basement rehab.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

07/11/2019

It was great they did what I asked for and if I had questions they will answer me also they are clean and organize. They are paying attention to details and I haven't had a problems with them also I would hire them again, I was very happy and they are professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled the whole house.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

07/10/2019

It was great and excellent job. It was done in orderly fashion, everything was explained to me ahead of time, no hidden fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed hardwood floors and painted my house. Interior painting.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

06/19/2019

It was good, the work is incredible, showed up on time, the work was very good, no flaws, I am personally surprise, they called me to make sure of the work, very fairly price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He remodeled my whole house.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

06/14/2019

Everything was excellent, I'm very happy with everything. The way he presented his self, the price was a very good price, I definitely like the work. He arrived on time every time when he was there. he was quick to response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my whole basement.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

06/13/2019

Excellent. Great to work with, very quick to respond, they finished the work at the head of time. He got at the job site at 6 o'clock in the morning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me remodel the full apartment including the kitchen and the bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018