SHAMROCK CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

13408 Manor Road

Baldwin, MD 21013

Welcome to Shamrock Carpet& Upholstery Cleaning, serving Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel, Howard, Carroll, and Harford Counties. Our dual process system provides an extraordinary cleaning at a low cost. Evening and weekend appointments are available to accommodate your schedule. We provide service for residential and commercial properties and offer carpet stretching and carpet repair. We also offer wood floor cleaning and polishing. Only non-toxic solutions are used in the cleaning process, with a drying time of about two to three hours! We are so confident in the quality of our work that we extend to our customers a 30 day guarantee on returning spots. Shamrock Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, LLC, is fully insured. We are an Angie's List Super Service award winner for seven consecutive years and a member of the Better Business Bureau with an "A+" rating. With over 20 years experience, powerful equipment, and an IICRC certified operator, you can't go wrong with Shamrock! OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUB. COST DETERMINED BY JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO EMERGENCY CHARGE....

carpet cleaning (609)upholstery cleaning (146)carpet installation (45)oriental rug cleaning (18)water and smoke damage (4)floor cleaning (2)upholstery (2)lawn care (1)

06/03/2020

Very responsive. Arrived early. Carpets looked great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/04/2020

Tim was fabulous. Couch was filthy and he got it looking brand new. On time and very reasonably priced. Will use his services again for sure. Extremely pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of sectional

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

Thank you for the fantastic review! Please let me know if you need anything in the future.

11/14/2019

On time. Efficient. Nice guy. Good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning, berber carpet, one room

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Thank you for the nice words. Happy to help any time.

11/14/2019

Everything was fine. Did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned 5 rooms hallway steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

Thank you for the great feedback.

11/05/2019

Tim was professional and courteous. Impeccable job! Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and furniture cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, carpet installation, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

Thank you for the great write-up, I really appreciate it. Please let me know if you need anything in the future.

10/31/2019

We have used Shamrock twice and been very happy each time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Thank you very much. I appreciate the great review and I always appreciate your business. Please let me know when you need me out again.

10/10/2019

Cant ask for better that's why we called him back and have recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 Rooms, steps, two runs, one throw carpet and one chair.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Thanks for the great feedback. Please let me know if you need anything in the future.

09/17/2019

Tim is the best!!! I’ve been using Shamrock for years and have given Several referrals and will continue to do so!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

Thank you very much. I always appreciate your repeat business.

08/07/2019

This is the best carpet cleaning service I have ever experienced. The company returned my call within 15 minutes after reaching out. The representative listened to my need of carpet cleaning and stretching, provided a reasonable quote over the phone and set up a service date. He accommodated my need for an afternoon appointment. I received an accurate email confirmation the same evening. The servi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet stretching and cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! I was happy to take care it for you. Please let me know if you need my services in the future.

07/29/2019

My basement carpet and stairs were so badly stained that I doubted they could even be cleaned. The stains were from the prior owner and I had no idea how long they had been there. Tim was able to get all the stains out. The carpet is old but it's stain free! I am so pleased with Tim's work. Tim is punctual and professional. He completed the job in a timely manner. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of basement family room carpet and 2 sets of stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. Please let me know if you need anything in the future.

CARPET CLEANING, WATER DAMAGE & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING. CARPET REPAIR AND STRETCHING

ask for details